The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst Movie Ever!

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I have just seen the movie "D-War (Dragon Wars)"....... OH - MY - GOD!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372873/

I can't express all things I would like to say in English, so I'll keep it short:

- The plot is the worst I've ever seen!
- The characters are typical stereotypes (the Hero, the villain, etc. etc.)
- This movie is FULL of cliches!
- The actors are the worst I've ever seen! NO expressive power!
- It could have been a splatter movie due to the battles shown in the movie. But there is no blood at all, making this movie completely unrealistic and just... boring!

This movie has the best special effects I've ever seen, but that does not make a movie!! If the plot is bad, you can completely forget a movie, no matter how well-made the special effects are!

1 out of 10. Worst movie I've ever seen. It could have been a splatter and/or a trash movie, but this movie is way too serious to be a trash movie. Movies like "Alien Arsenal" or "Mysterious Planet (by Brett Piper)" are WAY better than this piece of crap.
DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE! You won't enjoy it.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That other titanic animated musical see discussion topic here http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=7507.0
I want to warn you all never watch this movie!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^
If we stop mentioning the horrible animated Titanic films then perhaps they will be forgotten some day.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I gotta say The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars was quite bad. Sure, it was originally the sequel to the novella, but it was just WEIRD. And I have a HUGE problem with the lack of interaction between the Lamp and Radio. They're my favorite characters, and if I wanted, I'd slash them. But I honestly don't care about doing that right now XD . And I probably just horribly slaughtered someone's childhood... Speaking of Lampy, his voice was REALLY weird in this one. Sure Tim Stack played him again, but it just wasn't the same as in the first. To be honest, I think I have a similar "accent" to Lampy's (and squeaky voice). Now that I think about it, most of the voice acting was quite bad.

AND WHAT KIND OF ONE-DAY-OLD BABY HOLDS ITS OWN BOTTLE?! And wouldn't you think they would have noticed that Cris was getting "bigger" before she left for the hospital? They're a smart bunch. They would have connected what was going on. And I can really see Lampy almost about to blurt the "details", since he probably did a lot of reading a long with the Master and Mistress as the baby was coming a long.

And that hearing aid used to belong to Albert Einstein? WTF? "Power to the appliances" makes no sense. And why would someone want to make something that is MEANT to break? Come on, you'll go out of business that way!

Now, it did have its funny moments.
"Why should you have my vote?"
"BECAUSE I'M BIGGER THAN YOU!"
Nice political statement   :lol

The first one was dead-awesome. The second was okay (Raaadioooo D: !), and the third was...scary. It was a bad ending to the trilogy...like Wisdom of Friends was a bad ending to the LBT series.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Care Bears Movie.  So bad, I can't watch NC's review of it. :P:

Yeah, I find it THAT bad. :(

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Doogal.  Crappy animation, ugly retarded characters, horrible voice acting, and a stupid story.  Another one that needs to be flushed down the toilet.  On a side note, the British version, called The Magic Roundabout, was actually way better, at least in terms of dialogue.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
didn't doogal have whoopi goldberg and ian mackellan in it. waste of good and great actors respectively
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Worst movie ever?

Every movie that was directed by Uwe Boll. Period.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
batman and robin..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
One of the most awful movies I've seen recently http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972359/

I hate...everything about this flick. There was no story, the characters were insanely stupid and unlikeable. Ironically the psycho mom was the only somewhat tolerable character in this crapfest. I hated the main character in this movie. He was such an obnoxious little douche. The first few scenes we get of this kid we see him picking on his younger siblings, kicking his younger brother's toy truck or something, I don't know. It was also due to his stupidity that his younger sister ends up being murdered by Psycho Mom. Speaking of stupidity, at the end of the movie, the oldest brat...er...sibling survives and his mother is put in a psychiatric ward. And low and behold, the father actually wants to have his wife come home with them...really? I mean...really? She murdered three of your kids, almost murdered your oldest, and you want her to come home with you? *Hyperventilates and screams*

I don't get it. Why are bad horror movies like this being praised nowadays? This isn't scary. This isn't intelligent or well written. It's stupid. It's Human Centipede stupid. They're essentially the same kind of movie: made simply to shock the audience. Take away the shock and what do you have left? Nothing. Can't we go back to the days when we had likeable characters in horror movies? Can't we get another Psycho or Shining? Can't we have a horror movie that relies on its setting to scare you and not an insane amount of gore?

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why the fuck did The Lord of the Rings get Oscar noms!?

Shit!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
because it was the best movie of that year.  a film does not win 11 Oscars if it is not a great film.. watch the language daddytops.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Daddytops2009,May 26 2010 on  02:20 PM
Why the **** did The Lord of the Rings get Oscar noms!?

****!
Would you please stop using that kind of language?  This is supposed to be a family friendly board.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Disney's UP, that film was dull,stupid and not in anyway creative, the characters seemed like emotionless drones instead of characters and some just annoyed the crap of me, where's Don Bluth when we need him.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 26 2010 on  11:30 AM
didn't doogal have whoopi goldberg and ian mackellan in it. waste of good and great actors respectively
Yup and both have done much better movies.  I saw part of the British version on Youtube and based on what I saw it was much better.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
every actor has some clunkers... ala every non LOTR film in Orlando Blooms career
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,May 27 2010 on  11:37 AM
Disney's UP, that film was dull,stupid and not in anyway creative, the characters seemed like emotionless drones instead of characters and some just annoyed the crap of me, where's Don Bluth when we need him.
I have to disagree with you on that one, I found Up to be one of the best, loveable movies around.

If you want a crap movie, try watching Alone in the Dark, seriously, that movie is pathetic, acting is wooden, effects are terrible.....perhaps because of the fact that it's directed by Uwe Boll?

And yet, they want to make an Alone in the Dark 2 :bang

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Batman and Robin. The one with Clooney, Thurman and Schwarenegger.
I think it even was voted for this very nomination somwhere.  :p
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,May 27 2010 on  10:40 PM
Quote from: Belmont2500,May 27 2010 on  11:37 AM
I have to disagree with you on that one, I found Up to be one of the best, loveable movies around.

If you want a crap movie, try watching Alone in the Dark, seriously, that movie is pathetic, acting is wooden, effects are terrible.....perhaps because of the fact that it's directed by Uwe Boll?

And yet, they want to make an Alone in the Dark 2 :bang
Oh I have, let's hope Uwe Boll dosen't get his hands on the upcoming Castlevania movie.

and you think UP is a loveable film, you honestly haven't seen The Secret Of NIMH(that film is amazing).

Any movie that MST3K parodied, except Godzilla Vs Biolante, that film rocks.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile