The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My impressions on LBT 11...

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I couldn't see anywhere else to put this up.

I saw the 11th movie, "Invasion Of The Tinysauruses", for the first time yesterday.

Overall, it's not a bad movie, but I've seen better LBT movies. I guess my absolute favourite will always the be LBT 5. Maybe it's because I'm more partial to Chomper.  :smile  With LBT 7 a close second, because of the rainbow faces.

Whoever produced this movie must've seen "The Wizard of Oz" when (s)he was a kid. I'm sure a few people on here are at least familiar with the movie. I know I've seen it a few times growing up. The munchkins must've been the inspiration for the tiny longnecks. I was half expecting Little Foot to say "Somehow, I don't think I 'm in Kansas anymore!" when he saw all the tinysaurs gathered around him at the foot of the sweet leaf tree. I also half expected them to start singing "We represent the lollipop guild etc." When Little Foot fell through that hole into their underground lair, and they came out from hiding.

I'm guessing those tinysauruses were also full grown, as "big daddy"'s about the same size as they are.

I also find that the side story of Cera not liking her father's new love interest, Tria, truly reflects what today's society's countless girls must feel when they see their father, who's been single for years, falls in love again; and is faced with the process of having a stepmother.

Any girl with a single father who watches this may identify with Cera in this respect. They may not like their new stepmother at first; but once they realize that the woman in question loves them just as much as their real mother would, like in the case of Tria's compassion to Cera, may grow more attached to the new mother figure in their lives.

Anyway, those are my impressions on this movie. I invite your comments!  :smile

Bruton the Iguanodon

It's awful. The whole LBT 11 is immense: individual moments are lost because pratically the whole movie---never moreso then in the last 10 minutes---is overdone. 10 overdid it pretty badly but this is terrible. LBT has had probably about two dozeen crying scenes before now, but towards the tail end of the film we get a scene where everyone gets down on their knees and cries like babies. It's hideious

I also find that the side story of Cera not liking her father's new love interest, Tria, truly reflects what today's society's countless girls must feel when they see their father, who's been single for years, falls in love again; and is faced with the process of having a stepmother.

Meh,who cares about that, we got a romance in LBT! Topps/Tria shipper!  :lol:

No seriously, I do care about how Cera felt and I felt this was a perfect mix of a romance storyline as well as the girl's feelings about it. Lucky 4 Cera, Tria truly is an awesome stepmom!

This kind of thing happens all the time on tv. Every watched Suburgatory?