The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who is the funniest character in LBT?

MurMur · 8 · 1406

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Which character is the most amusing? Choose wisely, and don't forget to explain your vote here.
But here are some rules:
1. Don't choose the Yellowbellies. They don't deserve such honor.
2. Ignore the first rule if you want  :) .

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I don't think it can really be just one character though. A lot of times, it is the combined dialog or humor of several characters that make a moment :)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would have voted for the Yellowbellies - they were pretty hilarious in LBT 13
but I went with Petrie, because he's really got some great lines XDD
oh drat! Why didn't I think of Cera? The Queen of Sass!! DRRG!!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like Rule 1  :wow

Each character has its positive and negative attitudes(some more of the first, some more of the latter :lol) So each character has some great lines...
One of the most important reasons for Ducky being my favourite character is her funnyness. Especially in the Original but also in later sequels she has really funny lines(as those in my signature ;) ) Therefore I chose Ducky.
Inactive, probably forever.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thinking over some of the funniest moments in the entire series, I find most of them involve Petrie, so I've gotta give my vote to him.

A close second place, in my opinion, would go to Chomper. He is very young, which means he is quite naive, which sometimes leads to some funny moments. A lot of funny scenes in the TV series that come to mind involve Chomper. :lol

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Good comedy is all in the timing. One must know what and when to say or do for the laughs. For me it's Petrie hands down for classic slapstick.
As for a character who does essentially "nothing", except eat, may I nominate Spike for the Jerry Seinfeld "It's about nothing" Comedy Excellence Award.  :lol

Granted, Spike does has his serious and heroic moments, yet watching that kid grub cracks me up (think Jethro of the old Beverly Hillbillies TV show) every time,  and those facial expressions are priceless. :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have to agree with Ducky and choose.. um.. Ducky.  :p  She has had many instances of making rather hilarious comments due to her innocence.  The quotes in Ducky's signature are a prime example of this.  As for a second funniest character, that would be somewhat difficult for me to choose.  It would probably be a toss-up between Petrie and Chomper.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for Cera, because deadpan humor is underrated and difficult to pull off, and she does a great job at it :lol.  Ducky is pretty hilarious as well, and Petrie is a natural with slapstick humor :spit.