The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You can have more then just 1 movie that you think is funny if you want. For me I have a few favorites.. I just love comedies and would like some reccomendations.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rat Race is one of the funniest films I ever saw.  My favorite group was the family(the nazi material was gold).

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmm, I can't really think of a funniest one, but one of the funniest ones I've seen would have to be Money Pit. I love that movie :lol: Fuuuuuuunny :lol

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Anything made by Mel Brooks is the funniest movie ever for me.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I always loved the Jackie Chan movies when it comes to comedy:
Rush Hour 2 was great! :D

There are probably all sorts of comedies that I can't think of right now that I very much enjoyed.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail.

"We're knights of the round table...."  :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If it comes to Monty Python I'm rather fond of "Life of Brian". A movie which of course is contested but to which I hold some memories almost as amusing as the movie itself.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail.
...and that's one of them I didn't think of earlier :lol

If it comes to Monty Python I'm rather fond of "Life of Brian".
I've actually only seen The Holy Grail, but I have friends who have seen others in the series and enjoyed them very much B)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How about "Happy Gilmore"?  That was awesome; I have to watch that again someday! :P:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jun 4 2006 on  01:12 AM
How about "Happy Gilmore"?  That was awesome; I have to watch that again someday! :P:
OH yeah LOL :lol:  I remember that movie I used too even have it on DVD I need too find that again.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Heh, "The Price is Wrong!"  :lol:  Then Bob Barker beats him in golf.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Doesn't he also beat the living daylights out of him. I believe Gilmore tried to beat him up, but just the opposite happened.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I don't remember the fight so much as Bob Barker says something like, "Take that, bitch."  :P:  Happy sure put Tiger Woods to shame with those drives though.  :yes

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmm, has anyone here seen "Bruce Almighty"? Man that movie funny! :lol Never gets old :lol:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm. The actor who played God was the best thing about it, Morgan Freeman, if I remember. Jim Carrey's funniest movies had all already been made after the 90's ended ("The Grinch" being an exception to that), as far as I'm concerned (just my opinion, of course).

My favorite parts were when he made the dog use the toilet and when he parted the traffic.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
well it not a movie but a program called Top Gear on BBC 1. but not showing at the moment about 3 to 4 weeks ago that it shows once a week this one they had to turn a people carrier into a convertable with roof lower and raise they did that well even it was falling apart a bit but held together in the tests.

The funny thing about it they had to put it through a car wash machine it was brannew when they went it the make up peoeple carrier convertable the top aera where the roof is was being ripped to pieces after a little time they got out the three people that air the show running out of the place they hide and look back to see the Car Wash was on fire! Just watching it I was laughing so hard that I couldn't stop laughing bring tears to my eyes and almost lost of air.

That must of been the hardest I've laughed in years even though it might not be a movie it does have a part in the show about cars and what crazy ideas they could do with some. it just funny.

one other thing that happened was that the next show they turn three cars into boats. that can drive on the road and sail on water one sack, the other turned over in the water at the end of the course and the other couldn't get out. those do come up with such crazy ideas for cars :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My favorite parts were when he made the dog use the toilet and when he parted the traffic.
"Oohh boy. All this horse power and no room to gallop!" :lol:

The Evan part was hilarious too! :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmmm, has anyone here seen "Bruce Almighty"?
That was pretty funny. :P:
"You wanna hear some jazz?" :lol  :lol
Ahh, I loved that!  I"m sure me being an (ex) trumpet player helps me appreciate that one, too! :P:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile