The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Toy Story RP

MrDrake · 62 · 4588

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, starting in Bonnie's room would probabally be the best thing to do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm ready to go, personally..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd like to try Rexy, though I'll have to watch some bits of the 2 movies to see that I get his character right.  

Going to do a list of taken characters and oc's?  

Any sorts of toys Bonnie has? Does she go for a mix of girl and boy type of toys, or mainly one or the other?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'll do a list soon enough on the first post of mine, as in, edit it sort of thing.

As for Bonnie's toys, she has four/five from what I recall, Trixie the triceatops, Mr. Pricklepants, a hedgehog that is in some clothes, Chuckles whom is a clown, Buttercup who is a white male unicorn as well as Dolly, a rag doll with purple hair.

Well, Rex is of course, in the first movie as well, but yeah, he is one of the more prominent characters sort of thing ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex is in all 3 films..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so are we close to starting?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jul 13 2010 on  11:55 PM
Awesome, so that's four of us so far.  And since nick22 wants to play as Mr. Potato Head, I would say that Buzz, Woody and co would be in this one then.

So far, going by that logic, if anyone has oc character, they could be toys Bonnie has bought after Toy Story 3 you know, would make more sense I think.....at least, it seems like it anyway XD

At the moment, I don't have any sort of villain sorted out for the rp, but that doesn't mean I wont come up with one, unless someone else wishes to put forward an idea of a villain of some sort ^^
I'll join and I even have an Idea for the villains

first Lot-so escapes his grill ornament fate and recruits the other toys that were on there too. He finds and recruits the Prospector and they bully sid's toys from the first movie into being their lackeys.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i could see lotso's escaping, but it would be hard finding the prospector and harder still finding sid's toys.,,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jul 25 2010 on  11:50 PM
i could see lotso's escaping, but it would be hard finding the prospector and harder still finding sid's toys.,,
Simple, Prospector gets donated to sunny side, tries to get back at the toys who he thinks ruined his life, gets sent to caterpillar room.

Meanwhile lot-so escapes with the other garbage truck grill toys, and finds sids old toys picking out a miserable excuse for an existence in the dump, bullies them into joining him. they return to sunny side, break out the Prospector.

how's that?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I reckon that's a good way of doing, seems to be the most logical answer.....and I would imagine that Lotso would try and get back to Sunnyside and reclaim it as his own once again, you know, overthrow Ken and Barbie sort of thing.

I mean, if that happens, Woody, Buzz and co could get a letter from Ken detailing what has just hapened, and voila.....the toys are to the rescue in order to stop Lotso's plan from being put into affect.

Just a little extra idea there is all, I mean, if Lotso is smart, he would do that, since Ken still keeps in contact with Woody and co....sort of like, lure them into a trap sort of thing.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah and maybe have Bo peep donated to sunny side too and Lot-so has here held hostage or something.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or maybe barbie is held hostage to keep folks quiet but Ken, or another toy, sneaks a message.  That is if the rp will take place mainly at the orphanage and not elsewhere.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Orphanage? Sunny side is a daycare.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think we have a good start here. Although we have no idea where NBo Peep was donated to in the movie, shes only mentioned as not being there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I could say that she too shows up in Sunnyside as well.  I mean, that's where most toys seem to end up, so really, Bo Peep could be donated to Sunnyside in the end sort of thing.

And yeah Kor, that's what I'm thinking, just something happens at Sunnyside, to which Ken sneaks a message out in order to tell what has happened...just something along those lines anyway.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright, i'm ready to start personally.. lets get this rp off the ground! :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Might I ask which character/s you wish to play as Rocky?  I mean, you want a canon character? Or you have an OC that you wish to bring in?

I only ask as it wasn't quiet specified is all....goes for the others as well to which I'll modify the front page with taken characters and what have you.

As for starting it....I'll try and get it started sometime tomorrow (my time)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for oc's I guess any toys around today could be possible oc's, lbt toys, batman, ect.  Maybe even import Japanese toys maybe.