The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hidden

Raptor · 9 · 1365

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My first RPG about anthropomorphized mice.

Don't suspect it to be happy a shiney, though.

Some reeeeaaal nasty stuff is going to be seen by the end, and it's gonna get brutal.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey, sounds great. But who is anthropomorphized and I think we would need a little plot for the beginning. What characters are allowed, and which aren¥t? All about that, I am in.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, if you check out the RPG topic, you'll see a bit more of the plot. But, essentially, you can play as mice, rats, or predators. Predators of any species cannot talk, rats can, but are generally evil or theives, who are nuetral. I'd prefer mostly mice. Mice are anthropomorphized to the point where they can talk, and weild swords. No human-looking mice.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm all for it, Raptor!
 Just promise you won't go and disappear again, 'k?

Anyhow, here are my Characters:

Name:  Hakuro Nightseer
Appearance: A young mouse with pale blonde fur, he wears a black coat and a red headband, the mark of his patrol squad. An avid swordsman, he carries at least 6 different swords with him at any given time, and frequently fights with two at once.  He leads Patrol Squad 7, which consists of his sister, Yukiie, and his adopted brother, Shion.  
Weapons:
Twin daggers (Fate and Oblivion): kept in one scabbard behind his back.
Saber (Ars Draconum): kept at his left hip. His favored weapon.
Cutlass (Bluetane): Worn across his back, the hilt facing his right shoulder.
Claws (Edge and Wave): Folded back against his gauntlets
Greatsword (Apocalypse): Worn across his back with the hilt facing his left shoulder.

Name: Yukiie Nightseer
Appearance:  Unlike her older brother, Yukiie has dark brown fur and wears a black cape and hood, as well as the red headband of her squad.  A field medic, she is not exceedingly fond of combat, but if she has to, she can use her staff-sword to lethal effect.  She also carries a medical kit with herself at all times.
Weapon:
Staff-Sword (Cocytus):  A double-bladed weapon that she wears across her back.

Name: Shion Nightseer
Appearance: Shion has tawny, dappled gray fur, wears a black, sleeveless shirt and black pants, and has a scar over his right eye, which he covers with his headband.  As the fighter of the team, he wears gauntlets that cover his wrists and allows him to fight barehanded.
Weapons:
Gauntlets (Earth and Sky): Worn over his arms to protect him from claws and other such dangers.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright just a little info for the future:

Things will get deeper and darker. And the horrors of the Dark Devourer are just beginning to be realized.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...  The idea sounds like something I heard off a comic book called Mice Templar.  Is the RPG based on that, Raptor?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, there is a mouse-based comic book that this is based partially off of, yes.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
OK.  I found another comic book about mice called The Mouse Guard.  Also rather dark.