The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now.. how would a jijimon know how to use a sword to teach him? :\
And it also brings another question that you yourself brought up- why didn't the swords disintegrate?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Generally, Jijimon is stated to be ancient, so it would know how to fight.  It uses a stick mostly, but the technique carried over from using a stick to using a sword, based on how I saw it fight in Tamers.  
Also, there is some proof that Digital weapons don't bind to a Digimon until they get them, so if these were taken after being forged, then they could be unbound to any Digimon, thus usable by a human.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Digimon evolve to get their weapons, there is no reference to creating weapons in any of the seasons except Xros Wars for Tactimon's sword

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Which one could assume is the case with all Digital weapons, just isn't something that anyone ever mentioned before.  It's an assumed thing that they all come from somewhere, so these were made in that somewhere.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Digimon are a game in S3, they have their weapons because they were designed to battle.
I'm not mixing seasons because you don't want to use a simple method, i'm sorry if it sounds harsh but my point doesn't seem to be getting across. This is based on S3, digimon are a game and evolve to get their weapons, just watch the evolutions to see proof of that, I don't see anyone building armor or weapons during the evo sequences. The only difference in this rp is MegiDramon is on the loose, and there are more tamers.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right.  Then I'll just bow out.  Clearly my character has no place in this RP.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very well