The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which LBT movie(s) will you never watch again?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I think even though we're all fans of LBT, chances are we all can think of at least one LBT movie that just doesn't do it for us. I mean, there are 14 of them! They can't all be that good! :rolleye In fact, as my movie standards keep getting higher, it seems my list of rejects keeps growing. Today, I realized there are 3 out of 14 LBT movies that I can't imagine myself watching ever again...and I even found myself questioning some additional ones!
But before I reveal which movies I'm talking about, I think I'll let some of you share your own rejects...I'm curious! :taunttroll

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I am sure there's no LBT movie or TV episode I will never EVER watch again.  :thinking
There're my least favorite movies, like 6 or 13, and my least favorite episodes, like The Brave Longneck Scheme or The Amazing Threehorn Girl, and I would prefer to choose some other activity than watching these again, but still, when the right time comes, I can watch them.