The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Lake

Threehorn · 545 · 47793

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon and Spikefoot look at each other in confusion, trying to figure out the best way to wake up something as big as Grandpa.  Suddenly, the spikethumb brothers get and idea and whisper among each other, and soon departed in two different directions.  It takes a while before Spikefoot finds the two strong swimmers in the Red Scale herd that had won the Wave Splash game against the spikethumbs and whispered in their ears.

Odon turns to the others next to him.  "It should be best that we get clear of here," he said, starting to smirk, "unless you want to get soaked."

Guan's eyes start to widen as he figures out the plan.  "Are you sure that's truly necissary?"

Goanna figured it out at the same time.  "Necissary or not, it's gonna be funny!"

Littlefoot was puzzled at first, until Donna explains the situation in his ear.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
The water from both waves hit the downed sharptooth changed leaf eater. He gets hit waking up with a shock he raised his body up looking down he still saw he was a four legged longneck feeling his head wasn't like it was and his teeth flat. He yelled in shock again but not fainting.

"What did you do to me!?!?!?" he yelled at them "I am a freak! you turned me into a... a..."

"Leaf eater... not us the curse of the blue moon" Zila looks up and Chaser sees the moon.

"Cu... curse!? I fell for a stupid curse!? it changed me!? change me back!" Chaser demanded

"How about no" Tops snorted and Chaser looked at the child threehorn "This teach you the ulimate lesson stuck as the thing you hunted now you have to eat like us to live... and tough luck" Tops laughed and Chaser hears everyone laughing now knowing they was before hand.

Grandpa comes up to Chaser now not even fearing Chaser.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa, as well as Grandma, Littlefoot, and Guan standing nearby, weren't laughing as he spoke.  "It's all not as bad as it seems.  This curse has a way of looking at things through different eyes.  Now as a leaf-eater, you will learn first hand on how we feel and live with the threat of meat-eaters like you used to be."

Hearing this, Spikefoot and Odon stopped laughing, now intent on hearing more from the longneck.

"I know this is a strange question to ask," Grandpa continued, "but how many friends do you have?  And do you have any family?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaser was about to speak back with anger but stopped hearing the question. "None..." he answered the eyes looking away but the sharptooth eyes he did have was now round and had a amber look. "no family... a sharptooth child life is not even one once hatched you have to learn to hunt then after so long the parent turned against their own children like my mother did... now I think of it... why am I? is this curse did things to my head as well!?... urgh!" Chaser paused with a colour change in his face he quickly move to the edge of the lake wall and bending his neck down a bit they heard him being sick.

He cleared his stomach of what he eaten and slowly went back to them "I can't believe this... I a dying need to eat... LEAFS!? this is going to be hell..." Chaser muttered the last leanign his neck to the ground and Littlefoot neared him to speak saying it not all that bad at all and Leafs are nice for Leaf Eaters.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Green food is good for us because we are made to eat green food," Littlefoot replied.  He looks up to his grandfather.  "Is that right, Grandpa?"

Grandpa smiles down at his grandson.  "You are absolutely right, Littlefoot."  He looks back to Chaser.  "You will get used to this new life soon.  It's truly not as bad as you think.  You'll learn a lot from being a leaf-eater, such as...making friends."  He looks towards Zila, Tops, and Odon.  "One example are these three.  They've been friends since they were little, and they...well, managed to beat you with teamwork because of their friendship, and their friendship with many others like us.  We learn to survive by working together, and therefore doing many things that seems impossible for someone working by himself."

The old longneck steps closer.  "If you are willing to learn to become what you are now, then perhaps we can give you a second chance.  Of course, I don't speak for everyone here, but I am in fact willing to give you this chance."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Looks like it going to be a ride of a life time... but I will accpet the second chance..." Chaser said with a guilty look on his eyes "But if any of you wish to give a punishment do so..." Chaser said quietly.

"I don't think we have too... you changing is the ulitmate punishment I think" Tops said to Chaser

"I accept the second chance... now you can see how to make friends not to make others fear" Zila said to Chaser.

"Listening to you all talk... it something I never did to anyone... but comparing it to a Sharptooth life I have or had... it worse then you lot" Chaser said admitting to the different styles of life.

"Take a taste of a treestar" Zila said and Chaser looked at him then looked at the trees he knew that he'll have to try it one way or the other so he choose to get on with it. He took his mouth over a few leafs and closed it with the now flat teeth touching it and the tounge feeling the taste was suprisingly good he pulled away and chewed the leafs and swallowed it then started eating more.

Zila laughs "I think he likes them"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon and Spikefoot look at each other for a moment before making their replies.

"We'll also give him a second chance," Odon spoke.  "As Tops said, having to live a new way of life is perhaps punishment enough."

Goanna watches Chaser eat.  "With that big an appetite, you think he might eat all of the green food here?" she said quietly.  Guan and Donna, who heard her, turned to stare at her.  "Ok, Ok.  Bad choice of words..."

Donna looked back at her brother and whispers in his ear.  "And they I'm the immature one..."  Donna giggles and Guan smiles, leaving Goanna and a few others nearby wondering what the two spikethumbs were talking about.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaser stops and look at them "This is better then I thought it would be so not only I changed into one of your kind the sastes changed as well and I feel very hunger since I well... don't want to talk about" Chaser said getting a bit guity again from what he done before the change and thinking of his life was making him feel ill with hating himself.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't worry," Guan replied.  "We don't want to think about it..."

Grandpa nods, diverting from that particular topic.  "Anyway, now that you eat green food now, we can all now rest and enjoy the rest of our stay."

"That's right!" Donna brightened.  "We have a few more days of the blue moon."

"And a few more days until Tops here would change back to his normal age," Odon added, smirking.  "But of course, growing up is optional."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Old swimmer came up to them "I see the curse had the affect from the last time it happened. But you all know that the night is getting very late. I would suggest that all the herds here get some rest or you will not be able to stay awake for the next blue moon" the old swimmer said to them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I agree," Spikefoot responded, looking up at the stars and the blue moon.

Goanna and Donna try to stiffle their yawns, but couldn't stop.

"We all had a big day today," Grandpa said.  "Some rest would be good for us all."  He turns to Chaser.  "If it's all right with you, you can sleep next to us tonight."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Urm... thanks" Chaser looked unsure

Zila nods "Well lets get some rest kids" he said to the kids

Tops smirked "Looks like I have to go by that as well" he chuckled "But by thrid night I will be myself again my own size and age"

"Yeah I will be happy for that too Daddy" Cera smiled.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Spikefoot leads his children to a place where they plan to sleep, with Grandpa and Grandma picking a large spot nearby for them, Littlefoot, and the new longneck.  Spike follows his family over to their temporary sleeping grounds.

Odon sits by the shore and watches the stars, quiet in thought.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zila comes up to Odon "Any room for a friend to sit next to?" Zila asked.

Ducky's mum gets ready for sleep with Sam and Ducky with Spike. Turio sits beside Ducky and Spike all of them quickly gooing to sleep.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The other spikethumbs drift off to sleep themselves, followed by the longnecks as they start to snooze.

Odon glances over to Zila.  "There's always room for friends," he answered, and gazes back at the night sky.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zila sits down and look up at the stars "Do you ever wonder if there is more out there then we even think about?" Zila said staring at the stars

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"You mean those little lights out in the sky?" Odon replied.  "I think so.  Usually when the night circle turns black, we could see so many of those lights that it seems to blur together as one big mass."  He keeps his tone down to not disturb the others sleeping.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"have you notice how the Great Circle raise and lower in the sky and when the cold times come that the length of day is very short and the nights very long?" Zila said to Odon keeping his voice down.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon nods.  "I have, but Guan was more observant of these things than I at nights.  That must have came from his father.  Spikefoot often mentions so much about the sky when we were young."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe there is a answer that we couldn't undersatnd" Zila said to Odon "But the blue moon look is amzing to see still" Zila said staring at the moon.