The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Lake

Threehorn · 545 · 46465

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ali's a good friend of mine," Littlefoot replied.  "She visited the Great Valley before when my Grandpa got sick.  She helped me and my friends find Night Flowers in the Valley of the Mists to cure Grandpa.  She and her mother moved back into the Great Valley a few days ago."

Suddenly a thought came to Odon's mind.  He turns to Zila.  "Back in the Valley, did you mention that there were other survivors of my herd in another place?" he asks.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Yes I did but where it is... it almost 4 days walk from the great valley... there is no way we could reach that place in time... we can get there or you can by that time whatever bad suppose to happens will happen. Maybe that herd will arrive in the Great Valley I did hear from them that they wanted to visit the Great Valley to see if any of the orignal herds have made it" Zila said to Odon remembering things about what he heard when there last.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I hope so," Odon replied, looking back at the stars.  "What do you think will happen to all the swimmer herds here?  You think they might join us back to the Valley?"

Littlefoot listens on.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think that creature said that only those that go there before hand not from us from telling them... we can't tell them what might happen and the Valley going to be safe from it... I believe we should keep our word with what that creature asked. Keep quiet about it" Zila said to Odon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I will," Odon replied, "But I'm not liking it..."  He turns his head back to Littlefoot.  "You should go back to sleep, young one.  You need rest."

Littlefoot was about to protest, but a yawn became his reply instead.  He could only nod and return to where his grandparents are sleeping.

Odon watches the little longneck go, before turning back to Zila.  "I hope he sleeps for the rest of the night," he whispered.  "It might worry his grandparents if he loses it to what we saw."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope so too" Zila said to Odon looking at Littlefoot then back at the sky "We should get some rest as well" Zila suggested

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll go do that in a moment," Odon responded, and then walks back to the lake shore and lies down, going back to watching the stars.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(just skip a day... hope that ok? ;) )

The next day passes and it the final day of the blue moon and things seem to be getting good at the coming night time with Tops being gald that he will finally return to normal with everyone watching the sun set coming each passing second.

"Thrid night and my return to normal... finally" Tops smirked

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(No prob)

"I wonder what normal would that be?" Odon whispered to Zila and smirks.  His nephew and nieces heard as well and stifled their giggles.  His brother heard as well and rolls his eyes.

Although the time he spent further here in the Great Lake relaxed his nerves a little, Odon still felt anxious for him and his family and friends to go back to the Great Valley, even though they could head back tomorrow after the nights of the blue moon are over.  He could also never put out the thoughts of many other creatures that won't be as lucky when whatever bad happens in just two days.

Littlefoot was taking it a little better by playing with his old and new friends in the Great Lake, but the night he had along with Odon and Zila still confuses and worries him.  At least he's trying not to show his worry to his grandparents, and is thankful that Ali is back at the Great Valley, but he gradually remembers other friends that are still out there.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THe moon shows in the sky as the night falls with Tops with a bright flash was back to normal "Well that was a flash..." Tops blinked looking at them seeing he was back to his own age and size "Good to be back" Tops smirked.

Sila and Jila came over to Zila "Hi mr Zila... we coming to say that the red scale herd going to visit the Great Valley we like to see it! so much that the herd does too!" Jila smiles

Sila smiled too at his sister. "I love to see it. I heard so much about that place" Sila nods

"any one can go to the valley when they visit" Zila smiled.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That's right!" Littlefoot responded happily.  "There's room for everyone at the Great Valley!"

Grandpa chuckled.  "Littlefoot's right.  There's even room for longnecks like Chaser."

Odon breathes a silent sigh of relief.  The spikethumb children hasn't noticed, but their father has made a few confused glances at his brother.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Old swimmer chuckled "I wouldn't want to go anywhere but stay here this is been my home and my family too so this is the most beatufily place in the world. not to be rude about the Great Valley child" he said to Littlefoot.

Chaser looked at Grandpa. "Your sure you don't mind me being around? even in this Great Valley?" Chaser questioned.

Zila speaks to the Old Swimmer "I would never go against the words of such a wise swimmer like you... your home is where you chose it to be. I know that my life is with my son Turio" Zila smiled looking at Turio.

"Yeah father your my world too!" Turio smiled.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, I'm sure that I don't mind," Grandpa answered.

"Neither do I," added Grandma.

Odon couldn't argue with the Old Swimmer.  His older brother was better at debating and that he respects the elder's decision greatly, even though the inevitable will happen soon to every other place but the Great Valley.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"By tomorrow morning you all be on your ways... I am going to get some sleep... " Old swimmer said with a yawn he walked away to the nest he rests at.

"He a good swimmer for a age like that..." Tops said to them looking at the moon "I would never see a moon like that after tonight... be the time our life time passes this will happen again" Tops said "Once in a life time sight" he smiled.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I couldn't agree more," Spikefoot replied, watching the blue moon as well.  He turns to his children as Donna begins to yawn.  "Well, let's get some sleep.  We have a day-and-a-half walk back to the Great Valley.  You think we should wake up as the bright circle peeks over the wall?"

Goanna groans.  "That's too early for me..."

As Spikefoot guides his daughters to bed, Guan looks up to the blue moon once more before he follows his father.

Littlefoot follows his grandparents to their sleeping spot as well, turning in for the night.

Odon goes back to the shore of the lake and watches the night sky again.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zila comes over to Odon "I see you in the morning" Zila said to Odon with a smile the go to Turio lays beside his son and the settles down for the night.

Odon look back at the sky to see a blueish object with a tail on the end (Comnet)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon watches the new arrival in the sky.  "Could this be the thing that will do something to this world in a matter of days?"  he said to himself in nothing louder than a murmur.  He continues to gaze at the sky.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Morning comes and they start off with the red scaled herd heading away from the Great Lake heading back home to the Great Valley on the way Littlefoot spots a herd that he knew the leader of the longneck herd it was his father Bron.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's eyes grow wide when he sees his father in the visiting herd.  "It's Dad!" he said excitedly to Grandpa.  "Can I go meet him?"

Grandpa chuckles.  "Of course, Littlefoot."

Littlefoot bolts off in the direction of the herd of longnecks to meet his dad.

Meanwhile, a herd of spikethumbs appear in the distance on the other side of the two herds that catches the eyes of the Great Valley spikethumbs.

"Are they who I think they are...?"  Guan started.

"Wait with your father," Odon said abruptly and heads over to the herd of spikethumbs, leaving the others in confusion as they walked.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bron sees Littlefoot coming "This is a Surprise... we was coming to the Great Valley to Surpise him but he did it to us" he chuckled then moves towards Littlefoot. "Hello son... look like you came out of the blue. I wasn't expecting you to be out here... what brings you and so many so far from your home?" Bron asked Littlefoot.

---

Zila smirked "Looks like the Spikethumb herd was heading this way." Zila said watching Odon go to the herd of Spikethumbs