The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Lake

Threehorn · 545 · 46712

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hi Dad!" Littlefoot replied happily as he reaches his father.  "We just visited a place called the Great Lake with some new swimmer friends of ours.  We watched something called the Blue Moon, which had all this magic that turns sharpteeth into leaf-eaters and changed some adults into children and back again!"  He stops to take a breather.

----------

"Then it must be the rest of our herd," Spikefoot replied as a smile came to his lips.

Odon rejoined the Great Valley herd.  "Some of our own herd actually survived the Great Earthshake and moved with a few other herds not far from the former Sky Blue Lake," he explained with surprise in his voice.  "They thought we were...gone until they got word about the Great Valley and decided to head there too."

The spikethumb herd moves closer and the spikethumb children moved around, meeting old friends and a few more surviving relatives as they all continued down towards the Great Valley.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Bron laughs "Sounds like something you have to take time to tell me as we all move on to the Great Valley. I am looking forward to seeing it" Bron laughed a bit more as his herd with the others join in one bigger herd of a mixture.

"So your the Father of Littlefoot. never knew there was one till Cera told me about their little advanger" Tops said looking at Bron then looked at Chaser "This Longneck is Chaser he was a sharptooth but the Blue Moon did Magic and changed him."

"Yes that very true nice to meet you" Chaser smiled

"Same to you and you Threehorn" Bron said to Tops.

The herd moves on to the Great Valley as they talk.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looks around the longneck herd before turning back to his father.  "Dad, you know where Shorty is?"

----------

Donna managed to find her friends in the herd and began to play between the herds, while Goanna began talking away with a distant relative her own age.  Guan's long-time friend, a teenage spikethumb named Lightning Tail, appears from behind and caused Guan to jump.

"I honestly thought I'd never see you again," Lightning remarked with a smirk.

"Lightning?!" Guan's jaw dropped, but then smiles back.  "I thought the exact same thing."

As the spikethumb teenagers began talking, Spike, who was carrying Ducky and his other sisters on his back, cocks an eyebrow in confusion as he walks and watches.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shorty came up behind Littlefoot "Hey Littlefoot, how are you?" he said startling Littlefoot a bit from the sudden sneek up

Bron laughed a bit "That answers it for you son"

---

Cera looked at Guan "So who is this? a old friend of yours?" Cera remarked looking at them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot jumps in surprise, but then begins to laugh.  "Hi Shorty!  Glad to see you again!"

----------

Lightning looks over at Cera before looking back at Guan.  "You know her?" he asks.

"That's Cera," Guan answered.  "She's a friend."

"You sure?  I haven't seen too many Threehorns making friends with non-Threehorns."

"Then you don't know my uncle," Guan gestures towards Odon, who was listening from in front.  "He's close friends with Cera's dad, so don't tick either one off."

Lightning glances back at Cera, and cautiously moves to the other side of Guan.  "So...what else is new while you're away?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So it been a while, how are you Littlefoot? I heard some crazy things that there is lots of things you and the others get into since we met last" Shorty said to Littlefoot with a bit of a wonder in his voice.

---

Tops walked up to Guan "So your friend there met my dauther? I hope she not being any trouble" Tops said to them

"Nah Daddy we just saying our hi's" Cera replied.

"Alright... don't get into any trouble Cera was almost home" Tops walks by to Zila and Odon to speak to them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Not a whole lot happened really," Littlefoot replied.  "We had some more friends move into the Valley, and we're now coming back from a place called the Great Lake, which is were all these swimmers are all coming from."

----------

Lightning watches as Tops walks off after speaking to them.  "I guess I made a good first impression," he said.

"He's much nicer than he used to be," Guan replied.  "It's hard nowadays to stereotype anyone based on their species.  Personally, I think it doesn't matter either."

"If you say so."  Lightning pauses.  "So what does the Great Valley look like?..."

----------

Odon looks behind him to see Tops coming up to him and Zila.  "Meeting new faces in the herds?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes that kid seems quite surpised to see a Threehorn not like what he thinks" Tops chuckled

"Your not like a Threehorn he seen. your a great friend between us three" Zila smiled looking at the two Spikethumbs Lightning and Guan. "So how does Guan know this Lightning kid?" Zila asked Odon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon looks back.  "His full name is Lightning Tail, Guan's childhood friend.  I knew his father, Thunder Tail, shortly after our herd moved away.  Since our children weren't born before our herd left, we kind of forgotten to teach them about the relationship between other kinds."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So becoming new friends with other races are..." Tops paused seeing the Great Valley wall "We home... the Great Valley just a short way away" Tops said with a smile.

Odon, Zila and Littlefoot heard a voice "We put small mirco devices on you to speak from above... listen don't tell anyone this, we placed in what look like rocks shield temporal field coils. there is many placed in a large circle around your valley and some of the land outside it... we are ready to act. Time for Bad World 2 days and counting... we are sorry but we can't stop what will happen it happened in our time we can't and will not change history but we can expand our laws to save your valley with all those that enter it we see on the way in. See you face to face in 2 days" the voice said to them and the they heard a beep as slience from what they heard now gone.

"Odon did you hear that?" Zila whispers to Odon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon nodded grimly as they continue to walk.  He glances to where Littlefoot is and sees with dread that the little longneck had heard as well.

Spikefoot watches from a distance with suspicion, but doesn't avert from a conversation he's currently having with another spikethumb.

Even Guan notices his uncle's sudden change of expression from behind, but was somewhat thankful that Lightning was conversing with Cera.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the group enter the great Valley "Welcome to the Great Valley!" Tops said loudly as they walked into the valley with everyone else in the large herd the valley looked unchanged like always but Odon looked up to see the same blueish star but in day time.

"What is it?" Zila asked and looked up as well "Thats odd... why can we see a night star in the day time?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon was also wondering about the star in the daylight, quiet in thought.

----------

Littlefoot feels quite relieved to be back in the Valley with his family and friends, with all the strange things happening to him and two others.

----------

Lightning, however, is in a mouth-gaping awe at the beauty of the Great Valley.  "Wow!  This place actually looks a bit nicer than Sky Blue Lake!"

"And there's plenty of room for all," Guan added with a smile.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shorty and Bron stared at the Valley "This is a nice home you have Son... no wonder papa and mama Longneck are so healthy" Bron said with amazment staring at the Valley

"Yeah and looks like there is pleaty of things to do as well" Shorty said with a smile as well on his face.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Grandma smile rather proudly at Bron's comment.

"Especially when you have many friends to play with," Littlefoot added as he looked around the growing number of young dinosaurs in the Valley.

Guan and Lightning continue to talk with Cera, while Goanna is playing tag with some other spikethumbs her own age, and Donna and her own friends are meeting the other Great Valley children.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the next few days pass on coming close to the point where Bad Day was suppose to happen.

Odon with Zila look at the dark sky as the dawn comes in but the thing that really odd was the blueish light in the sky was bigger much bigger "It big... why is a star getting so large?" Zila said to Odon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon squints his eyes.  "It must be that it grows so much because it's coming closer," he answered.

Luckilly, Littlefoot fell asleep along with his family and had not noticed the growing light in the night sky.  To Odon, that was a good sign.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It looks very unconfertable seeing such a thing get very close..." Zila said as the sun started to appear over the rocky walls but even with the sky now a day colour blue but the bluish light still very clear but the light was a whitish colour now.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon was surprised to see that the light is viewed very clear in the daylight now, and there was no chance that no one could see it now.  As everyone began to wake up, they notice the strange white light in the day sky.

Odon looks over at Zila.  "It seems that we don't have to tell anyone now," he said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Looks like..." Zila got cut off when he. Odon and Littlefoot heard the voice. "It's time" the voice said.

Suddenly  around a circle right around the valley and some of the land rock tops burst open in a line with poles raising next the tops of the coils opened up to show a orb all of them glowed with a blueish field of light connecting to all of them with a wall of energy formed between them and slightly away from them so they was in the field as well then the wall of energy shot up spinning around as they created a dome forcefield around the whole valley keeping it safe inside.

"What the!?" Tops bellowed looking at the energy field appeared out of no where "What going on!?"

Bron looked up then at Littlefoot "Littlefoot I don't know what it is but if it something bad I will keep you safe son" Bron said as Ali came running up to them.