The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mama Sharptooth and Chomper caption

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/landbefo...%27s_Mother.jpg

Since I don't know how to upload pictures, I'll just post the link.

Mama Sharptooth: Son, have you seen a longneck anywhere?
Chomper: No...

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mama Sharptooth: Are you playing with your food again?

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Chomper's mom: Sharpteeth, never play with longnecks  :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Narrator:  (Referring to Littlefoot) This occurred long before the art of camoflague was perfected.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
To post an image here, simply take the URL and embed it using the following tags (without quotes):

[img"]image code goes here[/img"]

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: *Thinking to himself.* Why on earth am I pink? Pink is a horrible camoflage color! Honestly!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Chomper's mom: Chomper? son, o there you are come along now, lets go home dinner is ready.
Chomper: coming mom,Little foot i have to go now
Littlefoot: wow she is cute, Chomper your dad is one lucky sharptooth.
Chomper: yep thats my mom, by the way Littlefoot i think  you been on the hot island to long.
Littlefoot: no Chomper its your hot mom
Chomper: excuse me? what? o ok Littlefoot i have to go now bye
Littlefoot: wait, Chomper come back, dont go Chomper's mom please dont go away. i love her.
Littlefoot: (wakes up from his dream) what was that all about?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mama Sharptooth:  "Chomper, I KNOW you did it, and when I find out for sure, you're gettin' a spankin' boy!"

Chomper (thinking):  I'm too cute to spank :p.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Momma Sharptooth: "So THIS is the secret you've been keeping? Fine! Run off with your new *girlfriend*, Ali! I hope you're happy together and that it was worth it, because you have brought shame down on your whole family!"

Ali: "I'm beginning to think this wasn't such a good idea..."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot thinking: "I found  great hiding place.  She can't even see me."

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Chomper's mother: "You know, there may be something worse than bad weather if you don't eat up NOW!"

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
MS: *sigh* Chomper I told you for a thousand times not to play with your food!
Chomper: But why?
MS: Well, one things for sure, they get a bit spolied after awhile, then after that, they get rotten, and after that they won't be good enough to eat anymore!
Chomper: Okay mom...I'll be right there...
Mother Sharptooth nuzzles Chomper: See you at dinner son.
Little Foot: She really loves you.
Chomper: Yeah...
LF: What did she say?
Chomper *pausing trying the find the right words to say*: Erm...she...TOLD ME NOT TO PLAY WITH MY FOOD!
LF: :blink:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mama sharptooth: Does the side of my head look odd to you?

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Adding onto brekclub85's post.)

Littlefoot: No, it looks fine to me.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
mother: you're sure you didn't stealed a cookie?
chomper: no, i dind't toke a meat cookie with pumkin flavor!
mother: how do you know?!?
littlefoot starts to duck and says: uh oh!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper's mom: I HERD U LIEK LILFOOT
Chomper: O RLY?
Littlefoot: MOAR!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper: "Look what followed me home.  Can I keep him mommy?"

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My Caption:

Mama Sharptooth: "Look me in one of my eyes, Chomper. Take a very good look. I have been meaning to tell you about this for a while, and now is the time. The problem with mine and your father's is called conjunctivitis."

Chomper: "Conjucto-what?"

Mama Sharptooth: "It's 'conjunctivitis' son. Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the eye which causes the redness and swelling to the normal areas of the eye which you can see here, and it's caused by an infection. This infection can be transmitted to the eye through air, water, or anything really that comes into contact with the eye."

Chomper: "So that's why your and daddy's eyes are so red! Do they hurt?"

Mama Sharptooth: "The infection has fully spread. The whites in our eyes are gone. We can still see, but feel constant irritation. Chomper, your father and I love you very much and don't want to see you go through this very uncomfortable feeling like we do every waking moment. We don't know where we got this          infection. But we know somewhere that you would be safe from it. When we          went to the Great Valley, no one seemed to have this eye problem. We want you to go there soon. Not just yet, because your father and I want more time with you, but not too much more time in case the infection is here too. When we meet someone who seems very responsible who can look after you, we'll make sure you leave with him or her for the Great Valley where you will be safe from this infection.

Now it seems that you have befriended a young longneck. He may be a flattooth, but I'm glad you finally have a friend. Friendship is far greater then the walls that seem to separate most kinds. I had heard you two laughing from a ways away and I wanted to see who you were laughing with. I yelled when I noticed him just now from being surprised because I remember him about to be thrown off a cliff last time I saw him. I chased those mean egg eaters away because I can't stand bullies. I seem to have scared your little friend when I yelled, though. He's shaking life a leaf, the poor thing. Now when you're done with your friend here, I just caught some nice lizards for your next meal and I'm keeping them fresh for you. When you come to eat, please don't play with your food this time, alright?"

She nelt down and lovingly nudged her only child and walked off so he could have time alone with his friend.

Littlefoot noticed the affection of Chomper's mother: "She really loves you."  

Chomper: "Yeah..."

Chomper trailed off because of his nervous feeling of someday leaving his home and parents behind and living somewhere else, like his mother had just told him.

Littlefoot: "What did she say, anyway?"

Thinking about his best friend Littlefoot though, Chomper forgot about all his
worries of leaving home and decided that he should reveal his problem to him.

Chomper: "She told me- not to play with my food."

Realizing just how funny that must sound to a flattooth, Chomper started laughing, and Littlefoot did the same. However, Littlefoot wasn't quite sure if he should be laughing at that too...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Drake,Jan 2 2009 on  07:22 PM
(Adding onto brekclub85's post.)

Littlefoot: No, it looks fine to me.
MS: Good news Chomper. I decided not to kill your longneck friend now.

Chomper: Thanks for that.

MS: Instead, I'm going to kill that annoying swimmer who keeps blurting "Yep yep yep"