The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a question, get an answer!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When I was still in the church youth group back in high school.  My issue with the Bible is not knowing how much of it has been revised in order to follow a society's norms and beliefs.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Which CANONICAL pairing do you like the most in LBT? (Note I say CANONICAL because I noticed that you want to see a Rytho X Ducky platonic relationship.)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rat_Lady7: Nothing makes me angrier than folks getting bullied or persecuted for being who they are.

Serris: My favorite canonical LBT pairing is Mr. Threehorn and Tria.  It's funny how she puts him in his place :p.

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What made you change your old avatar?
And why to this specific one?
(Sorry, I just had to ask this, I really liked the avatar :yes )

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
DualXz: I changed my avatar 'cuz I just felt it was time for a new one :yes.  I like my avatars to represent a characteristic about myself.  Since I'm a dreamer and tend to daydream a lot, I felt this one was fitting.  I found it on Photobucket when I searched "dreaming" :).

Rat_Lady7: My day was pretty busy but good.  I started feeling sad for some odd reason in the early afternoon, but I had time to snuggle with my pups before going to work, and they helped me feel good again.  Pets are wonderful to have around :yes.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah they definitely are. :yes

What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Geez, I've had so many weird dreams :crazy.  Some very random ones involved me copying the martial arts in the Ninja Turtles films while watching them, me getting married to a bull, Ducky telling me she recorded the song "Poker Face", me as a Jedi knight...the list could go on for eternity :lol!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I love the getting married to a bull one. :lol And Ducky telling you that she recorded, "Poker Face". :P:

What was the tastiest thing you've ever eaten? :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Again, difficult to pick out just one :p, so I'll go with this chocolate decadence cake that was served on a cruise.  The cruise was a present for my high school graduation that I least expected, and it was a blast.  Anyhoo, the cake melted like a Lindt chocolate with every bite.  Yum!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Do you like the band Nightwish?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not familiar with them :bang.  Looks like Rat_Lady7's a big fan, though.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd have to say Tria, Ducky and Spike's mother coming in a very close second, then Littlefoot's grandparents :yes.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you think about the idea of changing the Ultimate LBT fan picture to Chomper instead of Mo?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I think Chomper would be more fitting since he's more well-known than Mo and has a much bigger fanbase.  It's all up to the admins in the end, though ;).

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you think of my story Far Away Home so far? Do you have any suggestions or improvements I could consider?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really like your fanfic how it is.  I don't see any room for improvement at this point.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile