The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a question, get an answer!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Exactly what the title says.  I believe Rat_Lady7's started somethin' here :lol!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LB&T: My favorite subject in high school was Biology, my second favorite subject being English.  I am going into my senior year of college, so I'm already done with my general studies.  

Rat_Lady7:  I work as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) aka caregiver, and I care for the elderly.  I work in a retirement community, so most of my patients are taken care of in their homes.  There's also an assisted living facility where I work, and I'm working on picking up hours there as well.  With the economy as poor as it is, hardly anyone is moving in.  The apartments are purchased by those who move in, and if their property has not sold yet, that means they're making payments on two properties, which is expensive when you're retired.  As more folks die or move to a nursing facility, more apartments are being left vacant and not selling.  This means fewer patients for my coworkers and myself.  Therefore, that's why I'm picking up hours in the assisted living facility.  In addition to my work, I also volunteer with a nearby state park.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When I was younger, I wanted to become a nurse.  My high school offered CNA training, so I've been working as a CNA since I was sixteen.  Anyhoo, after a year of studying for nursing in college, I realized I like working in the outdoors much better :yes.  I still continue to work as a CNA, however, 'cuz it pays better than other non-degree jobs out there (i.e. fast food, retail stores, etc.).

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow. LB&T didn't ask this question.

Do you like Star Trek? :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In your opinion, what was the most awesome place you have visited?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What drew to Twilight Valley. Sorry, but I ask everyone here who's read it that question. :p

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rat_Lady7: The most awesome place I have ever visited thus far is the Grand Canyon ;).

Serris: I have a tendency to read any new fanfics on FF.net just to see what they're all about, and somehow, I ended up drawn to your fanfic.  I especially like fanfics that are well-written and have a good plot, so I'm sure that played a factor :yes.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
On the position of the RN, considering a lot of serious situations occur in hospitals, how do you find you deal with a lot of pressure put on you to do things right?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not an RN ;).  I had mentioned that I had been aiming to become one when I realized I'm much happier working outdoors.  To answer your question as best as I can, I do not crack under pressure.  I do not frazzle easily, and I tend to remain calm during emergencies.  I somehow have the ability to internalize feelings of stress so they don't come out at work or school.  I do my best to save it for when I'm by myself, 'cuz I hate for others to see me either crying or ranting.  I really despise hurting others' feelings, and I find it inexcusable to take things out on someone who had nothing to do with how I'm feeling.  Also, I can't stand drawing attention to myself.  I like for others to know my real side, not the side that's created by stress :yes.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Definition: Energy is the capacity of a physical system to perform work. Energy exists in several forms such as heat, kinetic or mechanical energy, light, potential energy, electrical, or other forms.

Might I add that it's a little somethin' that keeps ya going and going and going :p.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(You can see this coming....)

What made you hate Ms. Maia?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have not been able to stand Ms. Maia since the first time I ever recall seeing her, which was in LBT VI.  Instead of at least understanding that Ducky is just a little one, she flung her from the nest like a piece of trash, and Ducky was not even doing any harm :anger!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile