The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Baby Looney Tunes

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did anyone see this as a kid? I watched it in 2003 and really liked it. It was pretty sweet.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not that show exactly,  but I saw Tiny Toon Adventures in the 1990s. It was one of my favorite shows for a time.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I do remember watching this show back when it aired on Boomerang. From what I recall, it was surprisingly good and very cute too.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I loved Baby Looney Tunes! I wish on a rainy day it still aired!
8 years with TGOF :yum

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I did see a couple of episodes in the past, but all I remember is that the characters with their micro-noses (in rabbits' case), huge eyes & feet were so nauseatingly cute that it was kinda annoying to stare at & could have been compared to drinking tea with like 5 spoons of sugar in it.   That's unlike Tiny Toon Adventures where they all were more balanced in their visual appearance.
Btw, in Baby LT guess only Tweety was barely any different from the original design, lol.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I personally wouldn't mind drinking tea with 5 spoons of sugar.  :smile

Anyways, yeah, it's something of a guilty pleasure for me. The classic Looney Tunes are gold, but to me, at 8, this was the sequel show, and actually more entertaining than the classics. And I still have the same nostalgic feelings for it that I've had for LBT. I remember my favorite episode was "Creature from the Chocolate Chip", where Sylvester (my favorite character on the show) ate a bunch of chocolate chip cookies Granny made, and the babies all claimed a monster did it, and this lead to them dressing up as a monster and continually sneaking cookies. It was pretty great.  :smile