The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello!

Iuri97 · 17 · 2127

Iuri97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Greetings! I have just joined this community today!I have known this forum for quite some time and decided that it is about time I registered!

So, you may call me either Iuri97 or just Iuri. I live in Portugal. I got introduced to the Land Before Time franchise when I was quite young. I own several VHS copies of films like "The Mysterious Island" and "The Stone Of Cold Fire". I watched the sequels first, so when I got the first LBT movie of all... let¥s just say I was a little shocked to see how different it was. But I mean this in a good way, of course!

Besides loving LBT, I am also a brony and quite interested in the paranormal, cryptids in particular. My hobbies are writing, playing videogames and hit the gym. I also love to collect Schleich figures and MLP figures (I can post some reviews of them here if you are interested) Currently, I am finishing a course in hopes of becoming a translator.

That is all. Nice to meet you all, and be part of this great community! :smile

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome! I hope you have fun on TGOF, I love this community and I'm sure you will love it too!
8 years with TGOF :yum

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
A warm welcome to you, fellow LBT and MLP fan. :)littlefoot
Here's the obligatory brohoof: /)

I hope you have a nice time in this forum and with the community.

(and btw, there should be some topic to post pictures of things you got in your collection if I recall correctly. Just dig around a bit and you should find it no problem. :) )

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave I hope that you have a great time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to GOF mate  :wave Hope you have a good time here  ^^spike
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Iuri97 :)littlefoot
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and especially so if long time observers decide to break their silence. We have more than one fandom in common ;)
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Iuri97!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Bem-vindo Iuri!

N„o estava ‡ espera de encontrar outro portugu’s por aqui, estou a ver que ainda h· alguma express„o de f„s de Em Busca do Vale Encantado em Portugal :D  …s de onde?

For those who don't speak portuguese:

Welcome Iuri!

I wasn't expecting to find another fellow countryman around here, I see there's still some Land Before Time fandom in Portugal :D Which region are you from?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hi there, Iuri, and welcome to the Gang of Five! I hope you enjoy your time with us here on our little corner of the internet.  :)littlefoot

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  As you've seen you can easily meet new people & make new friends here.   I think I saw the 4th land before time movie first, before any of the others.  though it may have been the 3rd one.  I'm not sure.  It's been a while.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Hello! Welcome to the forum, and glad you decided to post :smile
Hope you find many other interesting topics to post on!

Iuri97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Forgive me for the late response. My PC was down due to a virus. :( But now that is taken care of!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. :)

A brohoof in return to you, RockingScorpion! ;)  /)

And, NewOrder, I live near a town called Moita in the Setubal district. Est·s por perto?  :)littlefoot

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Nem por isso, neste momento estou em Coimbra. Costumo dar uns saltos a Lisboa de vez em quando, mas È o mais perto que fico de Moita :p

If you know more portuguese TLBT fans maybe we could start a group, or a fanbase, I don't know that many people around here who are as pationate about TLBT as I am, but I'm sure that, like you, there are plenty (:
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Iuri97

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sure thing, New Order!  :DD TambÈm pensava que era o ?nico brony em Portugal atÈ ter encontrado um grupo inteiro deles no Deviantart. We have to keep looking.  ;)

And thank you as well, chomperrules1993!