The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greeting from Chile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am Chiletrek and I'm better known from some Star Trek and from the game Star Teek: Armada forums.
 I always liked dinosaurs, even before than I like Astronomy (and I'm studying science like physics so you may know I like dinosaurs a lot), and I began watching Dink the little dinosaur, great cartoon and some years later I came up to see the Land Before Time, an excellent movie but strangely enough I have only fully seen it twice, because most of the time I got to do other stuff or I am called somewhere else -_- .
 Since I am from Chile, my english will be far from perfect so I apologize from any misunderstanding I may create.
 Well, I don't know how much I can give you people , but I do hope I can spend some time in here, so see you around.
Regards
Chiletrek.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
°Bienvenidos a los foros de la Pandilla de Cinco...!

If that's correct XD I've taken Spanish, but I dunno that that's fully grammatically correct...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thanks, and it was almost perfect just without the "s" because it is in singular and not plural, but you have no idea how nice it is to find someone that knows about spanish B) .
 It should be: °Bienvenido al foro de la Pandilla de los Cinco...!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hola-Cha!
Nice to meet you, Chiletrek!  I'm StarfallRaptor, better known as Starfall.  Glad to have you here, and it's a blast to meet you.  

P.S: I take Spanish 4, and so will be able to understand some of the Spanish you may use.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang of Five!  It is a pleasure to meet a LBT fan from Chile. :yes  I'm from Canada, myself.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum! :D  :wow

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
great use of idioms there by the way Starfall, but I think it's readable :p

but anyways, we have several Spanish-speaking members, Lain will be in shortly I'd imagine

øComo encuentras el foro?

øY usas vos o t??

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I use "t?" when I know someone and I use "usted" when talking in a more formal way.
 Thank you very much for the welcome and I'll try to be here as often as I can :^.^: , and I don't think I may use too much spanish since I want to practice some english :lol

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
ah, the opposite here :p but it does alienate some people I guess  :unsure:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Feel free to post to any thread you wish to.  Hope you make friends and have lots of fun here.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you very much, and if I ever find another LBT fan, I will give the link so that person may join too.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome to the gang of five!  I hope you have fun here and remember to post lots! :yes

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you, but I cannot promise about posting a lot, well not until next weekend when I finish my final exams. But I'll do my best :^.^: .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Post as much as you feel able and wish to, the rest will take care of it's self.   Hope you are feeling welcome.   :yes       :wave

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 After all the greetings I've got so far I can say this page rocks. Thank you everybody, and as I said, I'll try to come as often as possible. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is great, we await to see what you'll do.   :DD  :yes

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I will not sing, Littlefoot and friends can do that :lol .
 But I'll do check the forums and see in which I can sneak around :p . And if I am encouraged enough I could participate in a RPG, but I haven't done that in a long time, and never in english :blink: . And I do like to use smilies, so you'll see some of them in my posts.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Chiletrek!  :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to the GOF.
You will find that there are many people around here whose native tongues isn't English either (myself included).
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own. :yes

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
You don't have to mark off all of your posts with "hello:," you know. Of vourse you can if you want to, I'm just saying that it isn't necessary. ;)

Welcome to the The Gang of Five message board, Chiletrek! I'm Manny Cav, one of your fellow The Land Before Time fans. I hope you have a good time with your fellow LBT fans here, as we try to be a pretty nice group most of the time. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Or start rides of you own. :P:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile