The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm stuck

Spyro · 9 · 1309

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey guys some of you might not know this but i'm a Good Photographer so people say anyway I have Photographed family members, Landscapes, Sunsets, Animals, all sorts of things but now i'm stuck at what to photograph next could you guys please help me.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The sky or clouds could be one.  Any zoo nearby, or other sorts of places you may not have photographed?  Or cars, plants, buildings you find cool, or funny looking?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I would try a zoo for animals...I've done that in the past when I wanted animal pictures.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What about motor vehicles? those are always good for a photo.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Sometimes the weather provides interesting sceneries. Sometimes small things we tend to overlook make for awesome pictures (a close shot from the first sprout of a tree or some insects (got a quite impressive draonfly in Sweden)).

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Try photographing a thunderstorm if one is coming soon.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Where in Australia do you live again? Are you anywhere close to the sea? This too might provide some great pictures. I really like parrots and used to have a budgerigar. Are there any free range budgerigars around? I would love to see a picture of such a flock of social birds :)
You may not even have to go to the zoo (as Adam suggested) to take pictures of some very special animals.

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 18 2009 on  02:01 AM
Where in Australia do you live again? Are you anywhere close to the sea? This too might provide some great pictures. I really like parrots and used to have a budgerigar. Are there any free range budgerigars around? I would love to see a picture of such a flock of social birds :)
You may not even have to go to the zoo (as Adam suggested) to take pictures of some very special animals.
I line in Queensland, near the bottom of it and the closet part of Australia that is next to the sea is Tasmania since it's and Island but still part of Australia. Anyway my town doesn't have a Zoo, it's a small town but it's still good to live in.