The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've always loved your profile picture, do you love music? I do  :DD
8 years with TGOF :yum

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Music has always been 95% or so of my whole life thus far. I like a variety of styles.  :yes

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
What are your favorite songs?  A,so, this is my 80th post!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have so many favorite songs that there just seems to be too many to list. I don't consider myself to be a song critic; I like most things I hear (except hip-hop, rap, a lot of electronic music, etc.).

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok 2 questions.

First as usual off what were your favourite captions I've made this month?

2nd if you were to interview Petrie's VA, what would you ask him or talk about LBT wise?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Question 1: Probably the captions you made on the "Are you alright down there?" caption (Ducky falling down and hurting her bottom, Chomper wanting to eat the yellowbellies (you go, Chomper! :celebrate)).

Question 2: Oh gosh...first of all, if I ever met Mr. Bennett, I would probably collapse for three days of over-hyperventilation. After recovery, I would proceed to actually interview him, where I'd ask how he got into LBT, why he changed Petrie's voice after the first few movies, and perhaps I would even ask for his thoughts on Petrie's relationship with Ducky, like Alex Popp did in his recent interview with Aria Curzon. That could lead to an interesting reaction.  :smile  Of course, I also wouldn't forget to ask him about the millions of other cartoons he's done.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 28 2016 on  06:32 PM
Question 1: Probably the captions you made on the "Are you alright down there?" caption (Ducky falling down and hurting her bottom, Chomper wanting to eat the yellowbellies (you go, Chomper! :celebrate)).

Question 2: Oh gosh...first of all, if I ever met Mr. Bennett, I would probably collapse for three days of over-hyperventilation. After recovery, I would proceed to actually interview him, where I'd ask how he got into LBT, why he changed Petrie's voice after the first few movies, and perhaps I would even ask for his thoughts on Petrie's relationship with Ducky, like Alex Popp did in his recent interview with Aria Curzon. That could lead to an interesting reaction.  :smile  Of course, I also wouldn't forget to ask him about the millions of other cartoons he's done.
Yes I think all anti yellowbelly people would like one.

I see.it was that interview with Ducky's VA That inspired me To ask you this question.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Also if you interviewed Petrie's VA. Would you ask him to quote Any of our caption jokes with Petrie in them? If so which ones Would you want to hear him act out most?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would consider it. Not sure what I could do though...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
If crime were legal for a day, what would you do?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd first go and illegally download as much music and as many movies as I can. Then I'd go and hack every computer, rob every house on the street, and murder as many people as I can.

...Um, actually, I'd never do most of those things, but I'd consider the first thing.  :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As you asked early I'll do the same. Which of my caption jokes in last few weeks you like Most?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--The one with Ducky scolding Spike about peeing in the watering hole (though maybe the rest of the gang should've intervened, as it never was one to begin with :p)
--Ducky telling Bambo to knock it off with the swearing.
--Petrie letting out a fart after something disagreed with him apparently.
--Wild Arms raising his hand for a potty break.
--Petrie stating he wee-weed himself in embarrassment, and Ducky bringing up that he managed to cover his pe...wait, that's my half!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
It's nearly the end of the month so... What are your favourite caption jokes of mine over the last 3 or 4 weeks?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--All those "Please Stand By" signs for particularly gross moments.
--Petrie thinking so hard he lets out a fart, and Ducky scolding Cera for swearing.
--The gang singing the Oompa-Loompa song (so cute!)
--Bambo finally agreeing with Topsy when the Gang sings John Jacob...well, you know.
--Petrie going crazy over "Surfin' Bird" (not to mention the Family Guy references).

(BTW, as a result of a lack of captions this month, I've decided to wait until next month to ask you about any captions of mine that you like, if that's alright.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Mar 23 2016 on  02:17 PM
--All those "Please Stand By" signs for particularly gross moments.
--Petrie thinking so hard he lets out a fart, and Ducky scolding Cera for swearing.
--The gang singing the Oompa-Loompa song (so cute!)
--Bambo finally agreeing with Topsy when the Gang sings John Jacob...well, you know.
--Petrie going crazy over "Surfin' Bird" (not to mention the Family Guy references).

(BTW, as a result of a lack of captions this month, I've decided to wait until next month to ask you about any captions of mine that you like, if that's alright.)
Ah yes kinda knew you'd like the family guy reference.
 I might do an actual picture of a LBT stand by sign one day.
Also had a feeling you'd like the oompa lumpa spoof too.

Yes I noticed you haven't made as many caption jokes your self the last few weeks so I understand  

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--Mind you, I don't watch Family Guy by any means (although perhaps I should...)
--Or I could...
--Like I said, cute.

Hopefully, you will see quite a bit out of me in the next couple of weeks.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

I look forward to it.

I used to watch family guy, but not anymore.

Also if you ever did a Petrie voice recording again. Think you would do him singing surfin bird? Or recordings of any other caption jokes?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
What systems do you own in regards to video games provided you even play them to begin with?
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.