The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask away!

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, decided to try making an "Ask Me" Thread, hopefully it's safe.. Ask away! :) :lol  :nyah

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I shall steal LB&T's question!

Do you like Star Trek?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think i've seen a couple episodes here and there but i dont remember much about them. I do like the movies though :)

Most disgusting thing i've ever eaten? Probably Berty Botts Every Flavore Beans: Vomit Flavored. Yack!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No idea, i wasn't so thrilled with him before until i got to watch Land Before Time II on the TV for the first time in a long time :p Little niece seems to like him as well! :p

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hard boiled, Fried and Egg Drop soup! :p

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why did you pick the Pino on the left to be your avatar, when the one on the right was cuter  :lol

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had to choose? O_o

They were both equelly good/cute/done to me. If i knew how to do animated avatars i would probably have it show both of the pictures with the name included :p
For now though, i went with this one i currently have on now. ^_^

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pino is a Spinosaur or Spined Sharptooth in my fanfic Journey to the Island. She and her parents have tavelled far and wide in the mysterious beyond in search of a place to call home. Surprisingly, she is older then Chomper, Probably five years older. Might make another fanfic after Journey to the Island, however i still have yet to think of a plot or story for it. She may also appear in a future Kingdom Hearts Major Crossover Story as well, but for now that remains a mistory.

EDIT: I got her name from two things: Spinosaur and a game called Legends of Dragoon, where a character called Spino constantly says Pino.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like the lighter or darker side to LBT?  Or does it matter?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Lighter or Darker Sides of LBT? I didn't know that there were Jedi Masters or Sith Lords in the Land Before Time :p

If it has something to do with the first movie and all the other million LBT movies, then i choose the first one. But they are all good :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry about that.  I was meaning between the somewhat foreboding feeling of the first movie and the highly musical and moral stories of the sequels... :bang

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's okay MirKen! :)

As for the question, answered. I prefer the first movie over the others, but the others are good :) (Even though i've only gotten to see all of them up to nine, haven't seen the others yet.)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
When was the first time you saw The Black Cauldron, and how is it that you came to be obsessed with the Horned King? :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When was the first time i watched the Black Cauldron? That was a looong time ago. I think when they finally decided to release the movie on the VHS. I've got the VHS(Obviously :nyah ), but sadly the VCR doesn't work so im stuck with waiting for them to release the movie on DVD (They moved it back to September 14th)

As for my obsession? Honestly im not sure what brought that on, he wasn't even one of my favorites to begin with! I mean, he was one of my favorites, but he wasn't in my top 10 or 15.. It was pretty much the same thing like with Ozzy: I watch LBT2 again after a long time and i start obsessing over the character (Usually and mostly the Villain.) except with the Horned King, im not exactly sure what started it with him all of a sudden. Did i stumble on a video? A Picture on DeviantArt? I dont know!  :blink:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess I just wanted to understand your view, but I remember something of you saying Obama is not your president. Maybe I misread something, but that's what I remember.

What IS your view of Obama as a president?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What i meant was this..

To me, Obama is doing a very, very lousy job. He makes promises and breaks them. I wasn't saying anything along the lines of "Obama is not my president." I meant it like "Oh! I didn't know we had a president. I thought we were president-less for a while now.." All in all, i am very disatisfied with him and and he has done nothing that has caught my eye..

Im not sure how to word it all. Im just disatisfied with him. If there are those that like him, that's fine. But before you ask, i think Bush was a great president and i would have much rather prefered John McCain as president. Atleast McCain wasn't making empty promises.. That is why Obama got the job: He made promises but didn't have the power to fulfil those promises..

Im afraid i've said enough.. And before you ask, no. It has nothing to do with color. I think everyone is equel, no matter what color they are..