The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Me, the Spazz!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I am a spazz and proud of it!

After encouragement from Pangaea, I decided to finally put up an Ask Me topic. So any questions you have, I'll be more than happy to always answer! Whooooo!!  :smile

General info:
I love animals with an extreme passion. There is no animal I dislike or am indifferent to! Though I'm not as knowledgable as Pangaea, I certainly love dinosaurs and try to learn as much as I can about my favorites. And!.......That's all I'm saying for now!  :DD  Ask away!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
YES. ANOTHER VICTIM THAT GOT CAUGHT INTO MY EBIL PLAN

Hehe, nice!

What is your favorite color?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is your favorite kind of book?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Rat_lady7:
:lol: Nuuuu! I've been plotted against!!
My fav color is tied between black and red! Though I do enjoy 'peaceful' colors like blue and aqua and such.

Nick22:
Most of the books I read are informative animal books. Fictionwise, I like stories from the point of view from animals, like Raptor Red and Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing series.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Dec 24 2010 on  01:15 AM
Nick22:
Most of the books I read are informative animal books. Fictionwise, I like stories from the point of view from animals, like Raptor Red and Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing series.
Yikes! More common ground! Those are the exact same kinds of books I most often read! :blink: And the Raptor Red and Silverwing books are some of my favorite xenofiction novels. :wow

Anyway, I'm so glad you started this thread, FBS. :DD Here's my first question. (For some reason, it was the first one that sprung to mind):

Your signature gives me the impression that you're fond of chocolate. :p Do you have a favorite kind of chocolate? (Milk, dark, white, etc.)

EDIT: By the way, if Amy (Rat_lady7) says anything about me being her ebil minion whose job it is to draw in new victims, I deny it. -_- :p

(
[size0]Forgive me, Amy. I couldn't resist. :lol)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yikes! More common ground! Those are the exact same kinds of books I most often read! And the Raptor Red and Silverwing books are some of my favorite xenofiction novels.

:blink: Omg....every second I'm getting more convinced that we're long-lost twins or something... Silverwing and Raptor Red are books I've read so many times, I'm probably close to memorizing them. Great to see another person who loves them both too!

Yes, I'm loving the chocolate! I can never have too much. Chocolates are created equally, just some more equal than others! In this case, milk chocolate tops my list, then dark, then white. But I'll be more than happy to eat them all if given the slightest chance!!   :D

Double nuuuuu! I've been betrayed! :boohoo  :DD

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
BWAHAHAHA

Hey, at least I'm nice enough to tell you it was part of an evil plan. :p

And...also.......

MERRYCHRISTMAS!!!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The spazziness shall triumph over evil!........Or better yet, join your side!  :D

MEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRRRRRRIIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTTTMMMMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...to you too!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Dec 25 2010 on  02:32 PM
The spazziness shall triumph over evil!........Or better yet, join your side! :D
That reminds me… :p As I recall, your favorite characters in LBT (and other movies/series as well, I think) tend to be villains. Who would you consider to be your top ten favorite villainous characters (LBT and otherwise)?

P.S. If you're like me in yet another respect, and have a hard time picking favorites and putting them in order, just an unordered and unnumbered list of however many favorite villains you have is fine too. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What movies are you looking forward to next year?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
P.S. If you're like me in yet another respect, and have a hard time picking favorites and putting them in order, just an unordered and unnumbered list of however many favorite villains you have is fine too.

Yet another thing we have in common! I'm definitely gonna have a hard time with top favorites! My obsessions change a lot and my fav villains changes accordingly. Thus, all of this will be unordered!

In the LBT (Although I don't consider most sharpteeth to be villainous, they'll be added as well):

SIERRA!!! (will always be #1!! The order of the rest changes frequently)
Domeheads from the first movie (they were antagonistic to me and certainly villains in my fanfic! ^^)
Ozzy
Thud (RedClaw and Screech too, but not as much as Thud  :p )
Liopleurodon from the 9th movie
Plated Sharptooth from the 5th movie
The original Sharptooth
The Belly Dragger from the 10th movie

And God Pterano from JitteryDragon's poop, just for the heck of it!!  :DD

In non LBT (Oh boy, here's the long list....) :
Venom, The Green Goblin, Carnage, The Lizard, and Doc Oc from the Spider-Man franchise
Rattlesnake Jake from Rango
XD001, aka Shadow Lugia, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Arceus from Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2
Badrap, Spittor, and Haxx from Extreme Dinosaurs
Cama Zotz and Goth from the Silverwing series (Brutus and Atlas from the cartoon series, which I didn't like as much as the books)
Thumper and Hopper from A Bug's Life
Evil Flippy from Happy Tree Friends
AUTO from WALL-E
Randall Boggs from Monster's Inc
The Anglerfish and Barracuda in Finding Nemo
Nag from Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
Kaa from the Jungle Book
Xenomorphs from the Alien movie series
Carnotaurs from Disney's Dinosaur
Leopard Seals from every penguin movie they're featured in
The Skuas from Happy Feet
The wasps from the Ant Bully
Cufflingk from Valiant
Lance (Falconfly), Gill and Butch(Lurkfish), and Zaga(Silverspider); antagonistic more or less in each of their respective episodes of the Future is Wild cartoon that was based on the documentary
Imperfect (1st form) Cell from Dragonball Z
The many Acrocanthosaurs in Raptor Red (though the deinonychus' were cool too)
Jafar's Cobra Form in Aladdin; that snake stuff was awesome!
Every villainous dragon I know of! Any hardcore dragon for that matter...
Jetsam and Flotsam in The Little Mermaid
Shenzi, Ed, and Banzai from the Lion King
Hades, Panic, and the Hydra monster from Hercules
The Demon Sorcerors and El Chupacabra from Jackie Chan Adventures
Komodo Dragon, the various Crocs and Gators, and the Stoat from the Wild Thornberrys
Davy Jones and the Kraken from Pirates of the Caribbean
Cretaceous and the vultures in Ice Age: The Meltdown
Rudy from Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
The Basilisk and Aragog from Harry Potter (I'm not a fan of the series, but regardless how could I not like a giant snake and spider?)
The infamous Freddy Krueger
The Great Animal from the Swan Princess (the actual giant bat creature, not the human form!)
The rogue bear from The Fox and the Hound
Falcon from Stewart Little 2
Imhotep from The Mummy
The Termites in Antz (though not true villains, they were considered enemies)
The 'Mites from the crappy Sci Fi movie Alien Apocalypse
The Martians from War of the Worlds (the book; though I did like the aliens from the most recent movie)
The termites, the slave-makers, and the ant lion from the book Empire of the Ants (again, just antagonistic critters just doing what's natural)
Scroop from Treasure Planet
Viral Cherubimon in Digimon (I like the fourth season one the best)
Diablo from Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Shan Yu from Mulan
Grumpy from Land of the Lost
The witches from Hocus Pocus
The rat and Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp
All the predators of the Jurassic Park movies
The Smokers and Hunters from Left 4 Dead
The Robber Fly from the book Tale of Buster Bumblebee
Bowser and the Koopalings, along with the bad Paratroopas and Hammer Bros. from Mario

I'm sure I'm forgetting some and will add them to the list when I remember...... This isn't even including my numerous OC villains nor the 'predators' of documentaries like:
Dimetrodon from Walking with Monsters; Liopleurodon, Postosuchus, and Allosaurus from Walking with Dinosaurs; and Ambulocetus from Walking with Prehistoric Beasts
The Allosaurus and Nanotyrannus in Jurassic Fight Club (episodes Hunter Becomes Hunted and T-Rex Hunter)
Deathgleaner bat from the Future is Wild (plus the species I've mentioned already)
The Daggerwrist and Skewer from Alien Planet
Dragonfly from Dinosaur Planet: Alpha's Egg

And I bet there's more of those I forgot to mention too. And those are also just the villains/antagonists/predators I'm obsessed with. The list will just never end!! :smile

What movies are you looking forward to next year?

I never paid much attention to what movies will be coming out :D But if its for future movies in general, I'm anxiously waiting for these confirmed movies: Happy Feet 2, Ice Age 4, Jurassic Park 4, and Monsters Inc 2.....though I'm not all too sure how reliable the Jurassic Park confirmation is...

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow…That's some list. :o

What are your other fandoms (as in movies, TV shows, book series, etc. of interest) besides LBT? :)

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And there's lots more where that came from! I just can't remember every villain/antagonist I fell in love with throughout my life.  :DD

What are your other fandoms (as in movies, TV shows, book series, etc. of interest) besides LBT?

There's lots, but there are major ones that occur most often and that I will never lose love to no matter my obsession. The Silverwing series and Raptor Red are a couple of them! And the Wild Thornberrys, the Ice Age movies, and Happy Feet. Extreme Dinosaurs has always been with me since childhood. Pokemon and Digimon to a lesser extent (I care more for the actual creatures than the human characters or plot-line; and even then, only a very few 'monsters' earn my love). Plus any dinosaur series documentary: Walking with.... series and Jurassic Fight Club (As shown in the previous list, I can and do love certain specific dino individuals). And the Future is Wild, both document and cartoon, is carved deep in my list. Not to mention a giant RP I'm doing with a friend using all the OCs I've ever created....  :blink:

There's a lot more fandom's than that, but these are the most....permanent, so to say.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you like to read books? If so, do you have a favorite genre?

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Huh, I didn't get an e-mail notification of a new post.... Oh well!

Yes, I love reading books!! I think my fav genre is nonfiction books on animals, as those are the ones overtaking my pile of books, which in turn are invading my entire dresser-top and closet....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is your favorite series of fiction?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Jan 9 2011 on  05:53 PM
Huh, I didn't get an e-mail notification of a new post.... Oh well!
That happens, try clicking the subscription link again, then try it.:)

Anyway which is your favorite of the Ice Age movies, and did you know a fourth is in the works?

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
what is your favorite series of fiction?

Book-wise? SILVERWING SERIES FTW!!!  :lol:

That happens, try clicking the subscription link again, then try it.

Anyway which is your favorite of the Ice Age movies, and did you know a fourth is in the works?

Thanks again, Adder! Hopefully it'll work again!

Tie between the second and third. I love all three movies (the first was cute and had so much emotion in it while still being funny!), but the second and third had characters that appeal to me the most: Cretaceous, Maelstrom, and those vultures in the second movie; Rudy, Mama T-Rex, and Buck in the third. I just can't decide which of those I like better.

I heard there was a fourth one; earlier believing it was a rumor, but then seeing signs that it wasn't; now it's on my list of sequels I can't wait to see. I hope Buck and some reptilian characters will be in that one too.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Can switching to Geico really safe you  15% or more on car insurance?

Did the little piggy cry "weeweewee" all the way home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol  :lol  :lol I've never seen that one before! I only saw the drill sergeant and the woodchuck ones! Thanks for sharing it!!

As for your question....... *epic seriousness!!!* you must not question the talking gecko of cuteness! (I really do find that gecko adorable!)  :DD