The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got a question for me?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Uh..well all you gotta do is ask me a question. I'm up for the challenge. Easy or hard, I'll answer. Like, what is a diclonius anyway? To make a long story short, a creature that can shoot invisible arms out of their back. They also have horns on the top of their heads! Kinda like cats ears. Well, take it away!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nobody want's to ask me a question? Seriously? <_<

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, let's start with this.

Favorite Music?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile

Karmarsi

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://karmarsi-kedamoki.deviantart.com
Here's a simple one - How did you find the GoF? <3

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, lets see here,

pokeplayer984,my favorite music is generally pop, rock, and country.  I like alternative and dance too.

Littlefoot1616, well, not really. But I do read a lot so you could count that as a hobby and such.

Karmarsi, I found the GOF by looking at another guy's profile on FF.net. It looked interesting, so I checked it out and here I am.

Hope I gave you the information that you needed.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What are your other interests, fandoms, etc. besides LBT? :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pangaea: Well, some of my other interests are, Horseback riding, Going on the computer, music, singing, acting, reading, hanging out with my friends,swimming, and doing nothing.

And some of my other fandoms, and if by fandoms, you  mean other tv shows and movies I like, I have are Avatar The Last Airbender, Heartland,  and a lot of other things I can't remember. But I'm not on any other forums except this one. Hope that answers your questions. :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What are your favorite animals? (If you prefer, you can post your answer in this thread.)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pangaea: My favorite animal would have to be either a Cat or a Horse. I love them both :lol:  And Dinosaurs! I don't care if their extinct I still like them.

Hope that answers your question. :)

I have a question for you guy's. How do you add pictures and awards to your signature? Not that I'll ever win an award  anytime soon, but how do you get a picture onto your signature? Thanks!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Firstly, if you want to upload your own picture, I recommend photobucket for that.

http://photobucket.com/

Once you uploaded the picture, highlight the code that can be used for forums like this. Press "copy".

After that, when you post in your signature, "paste" the link between the tags, [img] [/ img] (without the space between the slash and img)

If you want to use another photo, say on google, you can high light the link just like with your uploaded picture, just be sure not to forget the img tags. :yes

I hope this answered your question, but if you need to be clarified, feel free to ask. :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well Rat_lady7, thank you for telling me how to. I tried. But I failed. Multiple times. I've added the URL but whenever I press the IMG link it says that I must enter a URL. So, I'm in the dark on this one. Can you please clarify this for me? If you don't want to that's fine.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
:slap

Sorry about that. I was just explaining how to insert the tags manually, without using the IMG button.

If you don't want to do that, then press the IMG button and enter your link code and press "ok". Then I think it should work.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rat_lady7: It's okay. No worries  :)  All right, I'll try doing that and if it doesn't work...ah well, I tried <_<  Thanks again!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I"m free for questions now. As I said, ask me anything! Again!
!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you own (or have you ever owned) any pets?

By the way, just in case it's any help, when posting an image, be sure that there are no spaces between the URL and the tags.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, looky here. We're back in buisness baby! :D

Pangaea: I currently own two cats. They're so cute. And I owned a lot of fish in the past, but they all died. P.S. This was BEFORE we got the cats. And also, thanks for the information about images.

Hope that answered your question! :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What makes you think you scare your cats?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pangaea: Well, whenever I'm petting my cats and I look at them, they get this really creeped out look, and then I imitate the look back to them and then they go away. It's actually quite funny. :lol:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile