The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I read in a topic you'd like to interview the whole current  lbt gang cast if you could.

If you did would you ask them to act out any of your favorite caption jokes?

If so which ones?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
@MightyFan217: First off, a belated welcome to the forums. My apologies for entirely missing this question.  :oops

I actually haven't played video games on a regular basis for quite a few years. I played them A LOT when I was a kid, but as I grew older, I fell more into interests that already existed in my life (music, movies, cartoons, acting, etc.) and found myself not having the time for them. Maybe one day, I'll consider bringing that interest back; there's several games I miss playing...

As far as systems go, I have a Nintendo GameCube, a PlayStation 2 (which of course I played the most), a Sega Dreamcast (which admittedly I only bought for SoulCalibur), and an Xbox 360 (with a Kinect).

Also an old Game Boy, but who cares?

@Dalekdino: I would be delighted to have them do favorite caption jokes of mine, but I'd actually prefer to have them do anything that doesn't include toilet humor, like a lot of my captions do. I just feel that if I hear my favorite gang reading off captions consisting of bodily functions, I wouldn't know whether or not to blush or cringe. I'm sure they'd do it, considering they're at least somewhat clean, but...I just don't know.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 7 2016 on  11:03 PM

@Dalekdino: I would be delighted to have them do favorite caption jokes of mine, but I'd actually prefer to have them do anything that doesn't include toilet humor, like a lot of my captions do. I just feel that if I hear my favorite gang reading off captions consisting of bodily functions, I wouldn't know whether or not to blush or cringe. I'm sure they'd do it, considering they're at least somewhat clean, but...I just don't know.
Well there are some caption jokes I remember you liked you could have them read that have no toilet or rude humour.

Like the variation of certain songs, or when Petrie hurt his wing and started crying and Ducky made him feel better.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^
Yeah be funny to hear Jeff Bennett sing if you want my body or surfin bird in his Petrie voice.
Or hear him do that sesame Street parody I did of him eating berry's.
Be also fun to hear Ducky's actal VA do the tootsie captions.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Returning the question What Are your favourite caption jokes I've made over the last month or two?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your favorite children's animation movie besides The Land Before Time Series?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I don't mean to make a fuss but it's been about a week now since I asked what are your favourite caption jokes of mine from the last couple of months

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Apologies to both for not answering the questions straight away. Been busy with school and all and haven't had time to respond.

@Dalekdino:

--Forgot to put in this one a month ago, but the one with Littlefoot asking his grandparents not to embrace him in front of Ali.
--The one with Littlefoot, Ducky and Petrie getting irritated over their echoes.
--Cera burping at the bullies' faces as a replacement for "please."
--The He-Man references.
--Cera sneezing all over Ducky after spreading magic dust.
--Ducky's friends backing away following a huge fart.
--That one Animaniacs reference on the "Is Ducky ok?" caption.

...And I think that's about it.

@ADFan185: Oh god, I could name such a long list...I think some personal favorites of mine are Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, all the Toy Story films, Finding Nemo, Inside Out, Curious George, Brave Little Toaster, Fox and the Hound...I could go on and on, really.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Returning the question as usual. What were your favourite captions jokes I made this mouth or which ones did you get a laugh out of at least?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--Littlefoot's response to the arrogant director over unintentionally obscene actions...
--Petrie suggesting to put grass under her rear end to make it less sore.
--The response to my caption with a digger throwing a stone that hit Petrie in the unmentionables.
--Your response to CT's caption in which Ducky swears over someone farting in the water.
--The Toy Story 2 end credits reference you did.
--Petrie throwing a snot-filled treestar in Chomper's face.
--Guido commenting on how cute Cera looks when she is asleep.
--Petrie covering Billy Ocean (can't believe I didn't get it right away!)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What's your favorite song that helps you out during hard times?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't have favorites as far as songs, but I do as far as artists or groups, as well as genres of music. With that said, I've lately been listening to Take 6, which is something that put me in the mood whenever I'm struggling, or am simply having a mediocre day. I like listening to other music as well, such as country, adult contemporary, jazz, acapella, and occasionally a bit of gospel.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
If you could be a dinosaur which one would you be and in what land before time family would you want to be born into? Or adopted in (like spike's case)? (You can also live together with ruby and chomper in cave of many voices
GL  :)littlefoot
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Sorry for delay again...)

This is actually a rather challenging question...but not for the first half. I know that I would love to be a flyer, but as far as families? My instincts would've made me say "Petrie's family" right away, since he's my favorite of the gang, but I feel like Ducky's family would be what I would get used to really quickly. Not sure why, though.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
We're near the end of another month so what were your favorite caption jokes I made this year?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--That one Dragon Ball Z reference you did.
--Ducky complaining that their movies are not big piles of crap.
--Mo pops up only to let one out. Cue Ducky and Petrie laughing their guts out.
--Petrie complaining about the water PokÈmon.
--Ducky and Petrie continuing their discussion on "Naked Tommy"...with it getting a bit out-of-hand.
--Ruby reassuring Littlefoot about normal bodily functions.
--The one caption with Littlefoot and Petrie, who shall never eat fermented berries again, otherwise he will end up in a sticky situation.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
--That one Dragon Ball Z reference you did.
Ha yes I was glad to see you knew that reference too.

--Ducky complaining that their movies are not big piles of crap.
Yes in her own words though as Ducky would never say crap.

--Mo pops up only to let one out. Cue Ducky and Petrie laughing their guts out.
Yes could resist a water fart joke.

--Petrie complaining about the water PokÈmon.
Yes he'd prefer flying types.

--Ducky and Petrie continuing their discussion on "Naked Tommy"...with it getting a bit out-of-hand.
Yes I remember that episode of the Rugrats well.

--Ruby reassuring Littlefoot about normal bodily functions.
Yes she's right everybody dose it.

--The one caption with Littlefoot and Petrie, who shall never eat fermented berries again, otherwise he will end up in a sticky situation.  :lol

Yes a bit gross but seeing Petrie soo near Littlefoot's nostrils in that shot was just begging for a fart gag

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well we're near the end of another month, so what were your favourite caption jokes I made this month?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
--I really love the one caption with Ruby and Chomper all happy. Flippin' adorable.  :smile
--Ducky threatening to scratch Sierra with her toe claws.
--Petrie singing Camptown Races. (I don't remember Tweety ever singing it, though...)
--Spike preparing to vomit on valuable treasures (AKA tree sweets  :p )
--Littlefoot, Cera, and Petrie watching something intensely, with Petrie suddenly sitting in his own urine (though I don't believe he'd have that huge of a bladder, so maybe this was within a matter of days? Weeks?  :p ).

That's all I can think of. I'll return your question at the end of next week, provided I post more jokes by then.