The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Have you been to Times Square?

Yep, only two times in my life though. Once during a 6th grade field trip, and another time when I went with my brother and Australian cousin.

What inspired your username?

https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=16340.msg479540#msg479540

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your favrouite episode of Farthing Wood?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favrouite episode of Farthing Wood?

I don’t really have a favorite episode just yet, as I’ve never really considered one. But I’ll say this though without a doubt: None of the Season 3 episodes qualify at all. >:(

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I love Dash the Hare.

Do you like that character?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:36:46 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I love Dash the Hare.

Do you like that character?

Yep, I like that character as well! I enjoyed her personality. :)

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did you know she was voice by a voice actress called Pamela Keevil-Kral?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Did you know she was voice by a voice actress called Pamela Keevil-Kral?

No, I don't actually. Did you contact her as well at one point?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nobody knows where she is or if she's even still alive. I tried an address and got in touch with people with the name Pamela Keevil but can't seem to get anywhere.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Where did you find that magnificent profile picture? I really like it. It looks rather familiar to what Cera looked like while in the tinysaurus caves with Lizzie. :wow

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Where did you find that magnificent profile picture? I really like it. It looks rather familiar to what Cera looked like while in the tinysaurus caves with Lizzie. :wow

Sorry to disappoint you, but this Cera profile picture was literally ripped from this image. I used Paint.NET to Photoshop Cera and change her hue. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Sorry to disappoint you, but this Cera profile picture was literally ripped from this image. I used Paint.NET to Photoshop Cera and change her hue. :P

I see. I thought it may have been from a scene in the movie during the dad song since there was the violet hue in both of them, but I see now where the Cera image was taken from. What surprised me was that Cera's horn was also purple, so I didn't know what to make of it. :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, yep, yep! Since 6th grade I did.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Who do you like more? Mo or Cera? :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In terms of a computer operating system, do you prefer Windows, Linux, or Mac OS?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This was a question you asked me once. What moment in your life would you like to relive again?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This was a question you asked me once. What moment in your life would you like to relive again?

Hmm...I'll say my first moments joining this forum and our first fateful encounter. <3

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Aww, shucks. You know how to make a guy feel special.
:ChomperImAwesome :^^spike

Well aside from me, do you have a particular moment or memory? :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Aww, shucks. You know how to make a guy feel special.
:ChomperImAwesome :^^spike

Well aside from me, do you have a particular moment or memory? :)

<3

Hmm, well I would want to relive the moments that I spent with my sister the most during my birthday on November 18th, 2018. Last time we got to spend a lot of time really before her passing away. :(
Oh, and I'd also wanna relive all the precious time I spent gaming with my brother, in the past and in recent months. Those are very fun times.

But other than that I can't really say I have any other particular moments or memories that I'd really wanna relive, lest my childhood if we can go broad like that. Sure, my moments in life overall were good, but nothing overly spectacular or special. Mostly normal if you get my drift. :)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
But other than that I can't really say I have any other particular moments or memories that I'd really wanna relive, lest my childhood if we can go broad like that. Sure, my moments in life overall were good, but nothing overly spectacular or special. Mostly normal if you get my drift. :)
Then do you prefer your childhood or your current teenage life?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.