Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Visual Art

Some ocs and random art!

(1/11) > >>

The jewelstone queen:
 This is a drawing of a character from a book series called warrior cats. This here is Scourge and my, is he a bad boy! (I apologize if the image is too big)

The next one I have for you is an original character of mine. She's not a cat, I must inform you, although it seems as if at first.

She is actually a species that I made up, called Calin (Calins for plural.) (cal-leen) It is an open species if you are interested. Indeed, I am better at drawing furry things!

Sneak:
Yes! Drawing of my favorite Scourge! :3
Good work!

Is there backstory for your OC? What world she is in?

The jewelstone queen:

--- Quote from: Sneak on September 12, 2021, 09:10:19 AM ---Yes! Drawing of my favorite Scourge! :3
Good work!

Is there backstory for your OC? What world she is in?

--- End quote ---

I will post more warrior stuff later since you're interested!  :D

I didn't want to explain all too much right away, so I'll just give you a quick summary.

There's not much backstory to her since she's not the main character of my franchise. But all you need to know is that she's got a bad a*s personality. She adopted a small Calin and named her Clippy. As stern as she can be, Grace is just your average caring mother, but don't screw up in front of her, you might regret it.  :bolt She now has three children and a husband who was later murdered. oof... 
But in the end, she died from falling off a cliff after Clippy, her own daughter, pushed her off. (she didn't know there was a cliff behind Grace, she only meant to push her aside. ) But hey, at least she's with her husband now  :rhett_smile

In this world, its set in modern time. Calins were one of the earliest mammals. Calins try to stay away from the humans, and for a while they lived apart.

Some Calins have powers, isn't that cool? It's kinda random though. And depending on if the parents have powers, the offspring will carry on traits of their parents. 

I plan on making a comic out of these stories and maybe in the future I'll produce my own movies for them! 

Sneak:
Good luck with making your own stories. Who knows, maybe they will grow into something huge and popular. :)

The jewelstone queen:

--- Quote from: Sneak on September 12, 2021, 12:45:50 PM ---Good luck with making your own stories. Who knows, maybe they will grow into something huge and popular. :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for your support! Maybe you might be the first to know about this before its even created!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version