The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pets

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, aside from grounding me with no TV and such for a period of time, not much else.

It's been quite a while since it happened, and I'm really sorry about it.

Let's just say that these days, I treat animals alot more nicely.

I've learned from many mistakes the hard way, and understand just how wrong they are.

I had quite the sick mind when I was young.

After my mission though, I've straightened up, and I haven't looked back since. :)

Let's just say the way I was disciplined during my mission turned me around, and I'm forever grateful for it. :yes

There's no need to call anyone on me.  I've paid the price for the crime, and I'll never ever do it again.

I promise that with my life.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
My mom also got a border collie/queensland heeler mix.  I had known him since birth and it has been nearly five years since he died.  He was fifteen years old and he would have been twenty this year if he was still alive.  He died of an infection between his ear and his brain.  A very sad way for an old pet to die. :(

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My cat is creepy.  We got her shaved yesterday and now, she is all pink! :lol:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That cat looks like my sister's, only fatter.  Cute dog, mine is a purebred minature pinchser.  :DD

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh yeah but he has the most aggrivating bark ever X.X

Dog_Barks

Yea I know it's only coming through the left speaker for some reason and it isn't that loud since he was all the way out in the parlor :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sad news to report, my dog died today.  He was really sick.  Worst of all, I only had him for a week and I already got attached.

:(

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
poke, that's horrible! what on earth could have possessed you to do something like that? Although I accidently smashed a bird's nest when I was younger and crushed an egg that was in the nest9I knocked over the nest, and in trying to pick it up I steeped on it and crushed the egg inside. I was very little at the time)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
That's terrible Poke.  :(  Do you know what he had?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, please be specific of which post you are responding to, as I have a nagging feeling that there's a misinterpination going on here.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:bang  Sorry, I was responding to YOUR post, Pokeplayer.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is my ten year old terrier mix Sandy
Sandy

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I wish I had a bison for a pet.  :cry2  There is a guy down the road who has four bison, a bunch of deer, five llamas, a couple of goats, and a camel. :lol: An odd varity of animals.  He is like, super rich.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, they are all tame as can be.  They'll eat oats right out of your hand! :lol:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
However, I feel sorry for the buffalo because it gets HOT in the summer time here and they have all that hair.   :unsure:  Man, they must get hot in all that fur. :lol  :DD

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Realy! :lol Its like wearing a fur coat when its 100 * outside.! :DD Poor things! :p