The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dragonadopters.com

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
rex is supremely lonely now......i haven't visited him in 3 days because of school
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've visted him, my dragon and the others here at least several times a day.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kor, I think that you can adopt another dragon, now. I believe that when your youngest dragon reaches level 30, you can adopt again.

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
if any one has dragonadopters just any one just add me my name is still "kanganix.dragonadopters.com" if you want to add me  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I added you.  I usually try to visit the other folks's on my lists dragons a few times a day at least.  Often when I visit mine.  I didn't know so many had their own dragons too.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Fuchura reached level 10 now so I could give her some items. She is suffering from that chronic dragon-disease of solitude though, so any visits would be really appreciated.

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Hey Malte279 if you want to reach your dragon fast to the next LVL you want to put the same element item in your dragon  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Element item? What is that? So far I've only seen the possibilities to create rings and stuff usually based on pearls for gems at level 10. Is there anything more one should take into account?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As lonely as mine?  I visit your dragon and everyone's several times a day.  I guess it doesn't help much.  & I never heard of element items.  I should make some items for my dragon.  I'll have to start researching it soon.  

Congrads on her reaching level 10.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Element items? Never heard of them. I have heard of special items. My Lily has four equipped on her right now.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
special items are hard to come by...

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Do you know my dragon name gon now he is on LVL 70  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
70? that is a lot.  Isn't that ancient level?  Congrads.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You can now get the Gold/Silver powder. Also, Lily is a teenager now!

@metadude: Yes, special items are hard to craft. They are rare, but they sell them at the items market. That is pretty much where I got all my special items except for one. Here is a hint to getting special items on the market: SAVE UP.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess folks charge a lot to sell their special items.  I know from some folks talking about it in one of the clan/clubs I've joined that gold powder is pretty expensive.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i've tried my best to visit everyones dragons these past few days, it's just so hard to get the time to do that and catch up on all the rps and to visit

gisti87

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well, I registered to dragonadopters too. My egg is gonna hatch soon. :)

I know that after I have the little dragon, I have to visit and feed him to grow up. I will be able to buy rings and some other stuff for my dragon too. I must ask, what can I do with my dragon then? Can I go adventuring with him or anything else? Or he's just sitting and waiting for food? :p Are there any dragon diseases in the game? Or any dangers? Im just curious!

:smile

Say hello to my little egg:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
nice egg,

no there are no diseases or dangers in the game although if you don't feed and care for your dragon they won't produce 100% resources.....you can't go on adventures...basically you feed and care for them and that's it.....