The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Make a Star Day

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
It was inevitable that I come up with something in this board, lol.

Now we've all heard the spiels and debates regarding the age and birth order of the Gang, so let's try something different and more amiable instead: making up their birthdays! :bestsharptooth

Rules are simple. Name any LBT character and give a reason for choosing that Star Day for them! The reasoning can be completely serious or absolutely idiosyncratic. Even if someone above has already come up with one for said character, you can still add your own opinion if you have a different date in mind.
Sentence structure would be "I believe *insert LBT character*'s Star Day is *insert chosen date* because *state your reason*".

So, I'll start.
I believe Ruby's Star Day is February 2nd because everything she does is double. :thinking
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:43:28 AM by OwlsCantRead »
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe that Spike's birthday would be on December 31st as he tends to take his time to get somewhere.  So why would his hatching be any different in that respect?  :^^spike

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
nice game! ^^

I believe Littlefoot's star day is November 18, because it's the day when LBT was born for viewers!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I believe Ruby's Star Day is February 2nd because everything she does is double. :thinking
I believe Ducky's Star Day is March 3rd because of her triple affirmation. Yep, yep, yep! :duckyhappy
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No wait I believe that Ducky's birthday would be on February 29th due to her being that rare of a lovely dinosaur.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Mo's birthday is June 8th because that's World Oceans Day! :Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Rainbow Faces = twins born on July 2, World UFO Day! :rainbowwave

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have decided that Cera's birthday would be on 28th of September because that's Anndi McAfee's actual birthday. ;)Cera

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
All Yellowbellies (except the Wise One) were born on April Fool's. :PCera
Go Chomper!

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I believe that Doc's birthday is a secret because no one seems to know and it seems like he's in absolutely no hurry to tell anyone  :lol Maybe he's forgotten (or doesn't know about Star Days) because he doesn't care? I mean...it's not that unreasonable to think he wouldn't care :lol

I believe that Topps' birthday is (celebrated) January 1st so that he can have the first birthday celebration of the year
(Threehorn pride...ya know? :rolleye)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You may not believe this, but, Chomper's birthday is December 23, 1994, the date the movie with his birth was released. That's right, He's a 26 year old sharptooth! :OhYou
Go Chomper!