The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's all this then?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yes, I meant of Watership Down when I said "Watershipper" :p  Aussies got the best dvd release by far.

Spike_of_the_Valley

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! Hope you enjoy it here!

As for finding TV Episodes, there is a site that has them. Go here: http://www.landbeforetime.co.nr/

The link to Downloading TV Episodes should be on the left hand side. From there, it's super easy to either Download or watch the eps.

Have fun watching.

Note: The episodes are in a lower quality than what you normally see, but they are good enough to get a basic idea of what is going on.

Cheers for the link.  That site's down at the moment, but I'll take a look when it goes back up.  

Yes, I meant of Watership Down when I said "Watershipper"  Aussies got the best dvd release by far.

Well, I haven't seen the movie (or read the book for that matter), but if Australia's got the best DVD release of it, I might need to check it out, if only out of some bizarre need to gloat about such a rare situation.  

Welcome to the GOF! I'm a writer as well, as you can probably tell by my signature. See ya round!

*Looks at jedi472's sig*

An LBT/Star Wars crossover, eh?  First thing that comes to mind when I think of that involves Bron being temporarily voiced by James Earl Jones.  Definitely not the most random crossover I've seen in fanfiction, though - that little honour would go to a Sonic the Hedgehog/My Little Pony crossover fanfic I once saw.  Still, crazy crossovers are just one of the things that makes fanfiction fun.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So you do like crossovers! What do you think of mine so far?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the GOF! I'm impressed you watched all 13 movies right after becoming a fan. I personally took about a year to get around to seeing them all after my interest rekindled.

As for Jedi472's crossover, it's my personal favorite LBT fanfic, so I bet you'll love it.
First thing that comes to mind when I think of that involves Bron being temporarily voiced by James Earl Jones.

Which of course would merit the line: "No, Littlefoot, I am your father."

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Howdy Spike of the Valley  :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five Forum! Quite an interest range you have buddy ;) All good by our standards. If you're into fanfics, there are some awesome GOF exclusives posted up in the Fanart and Fanfiction section of this forum that AREN'T up on fanfic.net. Check them out as well as the art work, we have some very talented artists/writers here Fanfiction.net only WISHES they had on their database ;) Which fanfics are you particularly fond of?

Anywho, enjoy your stay with us and post when you can. It will be good to hear from you!  :^.^:

Ciao for now!

Littlefoot-1616 B)