The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Greetings to you all

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So, you're probably wondering why I gathered you all here... uh...

Hello, I'm JitteryDragon... comedian, video maker, and your new resident weirdo, I do hope I haven't just stolen that spot from someone else.

I don't really know why I'm here... I just am, for fun... I guess. You lot seem like nice folks, so we should all get along just fine and- HOLY BANNANAS YOU HAVE DINOSAUR EMOTICONS THAT IS AWESOME- uh... please excuse that short moment of excitedness.

Now, where was I?

Great... now I've forgotten.  <_<

Carry on...

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the gang of five!  I have your account subscribed on Youtube, and think you make excellant videos.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hehe, it's okay. ^^

Welcome to the GOF! Most people here are very friendly. And do you happen to like rping? Here's the link to the discussion, it will tell you who is playing, what the plot is, etc.

Then here's the rp itself:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...42.450#lastPost

Take your time of course playing. :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome!  I've had a good time enjoying your videos in the past and we're more than happy to have you aboard!

I'm one of the resident nerds and while I don't spend quite as much time on here as I used to, I'm sure we'll have some good times!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll make many friends and will have a lot of fun here.   :goodluck  :DD

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
HOLY CRAP!!! You're Youtube videos are freaking awesome! I'm Aabicus, BTW, you might have seen some of my posts. I totally love your stuff, dude (or dudette)!

Glad to see you around, and if you saw my Youtube post, I got you some free advertising at a recent Improv game. Welcome!!!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I would definitely qualify as a weirdo as well, but my personal weirdo niche is very specific, and my impressions are that it's quite different from your own. There should be plenty of room for you. So, from one weirdo to another, welcome to the GOF! :wave

Oh, and you're absolutely right: the dino emoticons are awesome. :smile :p :lol :DD :wow

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the board , and enjoy your stay..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Jitterydragon! Good to see you.

I'm Captmumbling from youtube  :D

Have fun on the forums! :wave see you around :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  You'll come to know me as having a random sense of humor (I think I once called myself the GOF's screwball :lol), and I'm nuts about funny folks, so I'm sure we'll get along very well :D!  Hey, don't forget to check into the Party Room.  It costs nothin', no fake I.D. is needed, and there is no exclusive memebership :smile.  Just c'mon in and have fun :)!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum, it is nice to have a celebrity in this forum :smile .
 I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
We all here, welcome you to the Gang of Five. We do hope you enjoy your stay and ask anyone if you need help, we'd be more than happy to help you.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Welcome to the GoF! I really like your videos! I've commented on them... someone like you ought to fit in really, really well here!  :D

And yes, if you need anything, I'd be happy to help.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hello there Jittery Dragon! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five! Seems as though we have a celebrity joining our board (nothing personal but I can't say I've heard of you  :p  :DD ). Still, glad to have you with us. A resident weirdo eh? Everyone's weird in their own right so I guess that means we'll just have to chalk up another one to the board's tally chart (I'm a bit of a fruit loop myself when I wanna be  :smile) Anyway, pick out a topic and post away!

Adios!

Littlefoot1616

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Jittery Dragon!
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Resident weirdo? I think the rank does not go to a single person without a lot of contest over it :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ha ha, I wouldn't call myself a celebrity to be honest... unless making Youtube videos suddenly makes you famous.

I'm not here to plug my videos though or anything like that, so lets move on.

Hey, thanks for all the welcoming, it's good to see a forum with a sense of community spirit... I feel at home already  :DD

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF! Your videos are hysterical and I enjoy watching them over and over again! It's great to have you here with us :DD

And yes, the dinosaur emoticons are pretty sweet :lol

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome to the GOF! Like everyone else, I love your videos, so I think it's awesome you joined.