The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Warcraft: Legion

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm actually surprised that there's no thread about WoW:s last expansion! I've played the game since 2008 and I've loved the game and the world since then. Unfortunately, some of the expansions set the game on a path to decline but Legion has finally managed to breath real life into it. I especially love Stormheim and most of the dungeons. Have any of you bought Legion or played WoW in the past?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I never bothered to play the game since to me it's a waste of money to me. But glad there is a thread for people to waste there money away on this game.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It was cool, I like the Demon Hunter due to being a mobility-based class. Those double-jump-fly combos can get you out of some serious scrapes. Finally got me to play something other than warlock.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's actually funny that I didn't try Demon Hunter. Too busy doing stuff on my paladin. I wouldn't want to charge two artifacts or do the rep grind in Suramar again. I really liked them but I doubt they'd be as fun to do in the second time.  :p I just prefer to concentrate on my main character.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Don't even mention artifacts, ugggh my warlock misses his advanced demons. I'm too lazy to go find the new artifacts to get them back, I just want my 4-armed Hindu goddess, snarky imp and butt jellyfish back :<

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I don't really know how warlocks work in Legion. As a Paladin, the artifact grind is pretty straightforward: get artifact power, level up, get the artifact power bonuses, repeat. But from what I've seen, getting the artifact weapons is pretty easy. Some of them have even pretty nice storylines. It's their upgrading that's tedious...

What do you think about Suramar? I must say it's the most beautiful zone in the game's history but the grind was pretty long.