The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mass Effect 2

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As a big fan of the first game, I have to know if there are other Mass Effect fans out there amped for the sequel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHsEbDelbQ

Footage from E3 2009

What I like are the Inferno Bullets, smarter enemy AI, the whole interrogation scene, how much more cinematic the conversations are, and of course the heavy weapons.

But the big thing is, your choices affect whether or not Commander Shepard will die in the end of the game. The scary thing is that if he dies, you won't be able to play as him in Mass Effect 3.  :(

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if the game will have securom or not.  The first one did.  As for Shepard dieing, I"m sure if one waits a bit there'll be info on what to do to make sure he does not.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What I'm hoping for is more Garrus.  And more Wrex.  :)

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ahhh Garrus was awesome.

And I'm definitely not going to let Shepard, Ashley, or Garrus die. That's my crew. The others can burn.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just finished playing the first Mass Effect, and I can't wait for this one!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As sweet as the first game's characters were, I can't wait to see what new party members you can bring along with you.

One of them is definitely going to be that assassin, Thane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzYlPccDOeQ&feature=related

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The chick on the cover is julia to my understanding from the mass effect book, Met up with commander shepard while fighting off some batarians.Me, wrex and kaiden will run the second game just like the first.Hope they stay alive, Everybody else can get bent for all i freaking care.