The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Banner Contest

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seeing as how I am no artist when it comes to creating banners for a website myself, and seeing as how I am currently out of ideas for one for my site, I am hereby throwing a contest for it.

I have virtually become stuck in ideas and need some serious help here.  I know there's some talented people here.

So, here's the rules for this contest if you wish to enter.

1: Pretty much any format for a picture goes.  Even .gif is acceptable.

2: The banner shall be limited to 950 px by 130 px.  If it's off by a few pixels, it will be acceptable and I can change the banner manually, but for the sake of convenience, please keep the banner within the limits.

3: The banner must contain the name of the site, "Land Before Time WD".

4: The banner must contain at least one character from The Land Before Time Movies.

5: Nothing inappropriate allowed.  Entries that contain violent or sexual images will be removed from the contest.

6: Enter as many banners as you like for the contest.

7: Other than that, go nuts.

Entries will need to either be posted on this topic or be sent to me by PM or e-mail at pokeplayer984@gmail.com.  All entries must be received by October 24th at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time. (10:59 PM Pacific, 12:59 AM Central, 1:59 AM Eastern.)  Voting on the entries will begin on October 25th and end by November 1st. (I will increase the time between that if need be.)

The winner will be credited on their work and it will be posted as the main banner for my website.

Best of luck to everyone who enters.

Thank you and I'll see ya later! :)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I might put an entry into this... but I have a question about the website.

What does WD mean?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I think he said in his website topic that WD stands for Watch and Download.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alrighty, good luck to all entrants. Not sure if I'll enter since I don't have time for it.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What does WD mean?
I think he said in his website topic that WD stands for Watch and Download.

Correct, DH.  However, let me make it perfectly clear once again that this title does not pertain to full movies.  It NEVER will.

Anyways, bumping this to remind you guys of this contest.

Only 3 weeks left.  Get those entries in soon!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My entries:

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.