The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fanfic

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is how the golden age JSA stories were written, each character had a task, then they would combine at the end.  Also a good idea and makes writing easier since you are focusing on one character for the most part, except for the end.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They were in the all star comics, back in the 1940's, sorry I should not have mentioned them.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was thinking Junior States of America. It's a club at my school. We meet thursdays.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was talking of the Justice Society of America, maybe the first superhero group in comics.   Someone decided why not take many of the characters in the all star comics that do not have their own title and put them into some sort of superhero group.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 4th

I am currently working on it. This chapter is coming along fast. It should be done soon.

However, I have an essay, two chemistry packets, and a set of statistics problems for homework, so it will be a little difficult to work on over the weekend. Do not expect a huge amount of progress over the next few days.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Work at your own pace and things will go well.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January fifth

I was working on the essay all day. I did not get a lot done.

January 6th

I went to the bookstore to get some calculus books. I just don't understand differential equations. I didn't get anything done.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Don't expect a lot of progress over the week. I have school.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
School has to come first after all.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 7th:

No work done.

January 8th:

DDR club today. No work done, though.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Keep it up!, calculus is not that hard, you'll get to do those equations, I know because I met them before :yes .
 Do your best and we will wait for any update as soon as you finish with school.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not hard for some folks, to me math is total gibberish that makes no sense, never did.  

I do wish you luck in school though.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I speak math as though it is my native tongue. I was always a natural at math.

January 9th:

DDR club again. I think I will just get some pads for myself when I get enough money. I will also get StepMania. Still no work done, but I will try my best.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chapter Three: The Five Tasks

Littlefoot was climbing the last mound in his path. He was so excited.
   "Hurry up! Can't you climb faster?" he called down to his friends, all of whom were still at the bottom of the mound.
   "We're climbing as fast as we can! Don't rush us!" Cera replied.
   Littlefoot, however, did not hear her. At that moment, he turned his head to an explosion, but saw nothing out of place. It was as though the sound had occurred from nothing. He then looked at the valley entrance, and saw with disappointment that his father was not there. They had come all the way to the edge of the valley for absolutely no reason.
   With a depressed air around him, Littlefoot began climbing down the mound. He told Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike that the herd wasn't here. They then began running back to the main center of the valley with haste to get there before nightfall. If they were not back by then, they would be in a huge amount of trouble.
   As they were running back, Littlefoot began thinking about that loud noise that he had heard back at the entrance. "What could it be?" he thought to himself.
   After a while, Cera cried out, "We must rest. We can't run straight back without a break."
   "Agreed. Let's stop here and catch our breath." Littlefoot replied.
   Another explosion sounded, only this time, it was only five feet away from the group. They panicked, and ran into the trees, fearing for their lives. After a few minutes, they slowly emerged from the trees to examine the blast area.
   In the center of the explosion was a ring of grass that was flattened in a circular fashion. At the center of the flattened glass were five polished stones. They were purple, orange, yellow, pink, and white. On all but the white stone, there were thin veins of white.
   "What are these stones?" the group thought to themselves.
   As the five approached the stones, they began to feel a sense of foreboding. Suddenly, a voice rang from the five stones. The voice was male, powerful, wise, and musical.
   "Do not lose these stones. I have a task for each of you. When all five of you have completed your task, I shall reveal myself.
   "The task is for each of you to find a stone. This stone looks like this," and an image of a stone, with the shape that seemed to be the point of a pentagram.
   "There are five of these stones scattered around this valley. Each one is in a different location. I will personally inform you where your stone is.
   "Littlefoot, your stone is located by the tree with a hollow at the base. Cera, your stone is located by the Thundering Falls. Ducky, your stone is located by the Sheltering Grass. Petrie, your stone is located by the Smoking Mountain. Spike, your stone is located by the bubbling goo."
   The voice stopped speaking. The stones started to vibrate. With a shrug, Ducky and Petrie helped everyone grab a stone. When they picked up the first stone, they noticed the picture of a threehorn. They found similar pictures on each of the stones.
   "Why is this happening?" they asked themselves as they walked home, with the stones on their backs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   "Now what do we do?" Argana asked.
   "We wait. Hopefully, they will find the crystals fairly easy. We must prepare our sanctuary where they will find us. I will design the lock. They will soon have the key." Vylon replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
very well developed characters and an ending that makes most people wonder what will occur next and how the characters will find the stones.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 10:

Some work done.

January 11:

Expect chapter soon. Almost done.

January 12:

Will be posted today or tomorrow. I just need to think of a way to end the chapter.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chapter 4: The Waterfall

"The voice said the Thundering Falls, but I don't know where to look." Cera thought to herself as she searched the area around the waterfall. She had insisted to find it herself, but it soon became apparent to her that she would need her friends' help to accomplish this task. Her pride, however, would not let her ask for help.
   "If I can't do it, then," she thought to herself, but she just couldn't seem to finish the sentence. She began thinking of what would happen if she couldn't succeed by herself. Suddenly, she noticed something up on a ledge about halfway up the falls. She couldn't see exactly what it was, but she though she had found what she was looking for.
   "How do I get it down? I can't climb this." She immediately began trying to knock it down by charging at the stone, but all she succeeded in getting was a headache.
   "Petrie could probably get it, but I won't ask them for help." She said to herself. A few minutes later, however, she concluded that there was no alternative but to ask for help.

"Me see it! It that stone." Petrie called down to Cera.
   "Can you bring it down to me?" Cera called back. Petrie tried to pick up the stone, but as he touched it, a bolt of energy shot through him. He lost consciousness, and he plummeted down towards the ground. Cera hurried to catch him. He landed on her back, still unconscious.
   "What happen? Me try to pick up stone, next thing me know, me on your back." Petrie said as he regained consciousness.
   "I don't know. Do you have any ideas on how to get up there?" Cera asked.
   "Well, me see a path to get there, but you must leave Great Valley to get to it." Petrie replied.
   "Great. I think I'll go take it." Cera said as she began running to an alternate valley entrance than the one the gang visited the previous day.
   She found the exit without difficulty, and she found herself overlooking a valley of rocks. She noticed that there was a crater on one of the boulders, but she didn't care. She had to ask Petrie where she could get to the ledge, and she was soon looking back at the Great Valley. She began scanning the outcrop for the stone. She began to force it out of the rock, and with a loud crack, the stone came loose and flew into the air. It landed right in front of Cera. She picked up the stone, and carried it in front of her horn. As she was walking into the valley, she noticed that her stone, which was originally clear, became pink in color. The shade exactly matched the stone that she brought home the previous day.
   "Why did it turn pink?" she asked herself as she returned home. When she arrived, she began thinking that something was wrong. She immediately realized that Petrie was still on her back.
   "Petrie, wake up!" she shouted to wake the flyer.
   "What happen? Why you shout?" he asked, suddenly alert.
   "Shouldn't you be getting home now?" Cera responded.
   "Oh, right. Me just fly back." Petrie responded. He proceeded to spread his wings and flew in the direction of his nest.
   When Cera returned her attention to the nest, she suddenly realized what was wrong the entire time.
   "That stone is gone!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Vylon was holding the pink stone in his arms. He was in a cave with Argana.
   He then heard a faint squeaking as the stone began to rock.
   "One of the five parts has been found." Argana told Vylon.
   "I hope that the others are found soon as well." He replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
an interesting chapter.  How many more are in the whole story?