The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fanfic

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't know myself. I'm writing it as I go along without any outlines. I just think of the chapters as I write them.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is getting better all the time...I can't wait to read more...sorry of the late reply...college is a pain! >.<

But as for the number of and the content within the chapters I always have at least a basic idea of where the characters are and what's going to happen...it's almost a rule for me...but that's how I roll.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So is my school.

I am in this program called The Science and Engineering Program. We get put into AP courses as early as freshman year. We are worked to the bone in AP chem and AP stats.

Thanks for the comment.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 13:

None done. I am having a writer's block.

January 14:

I have a lot of work to do. I most likely won't be done for a while.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 15-18

Writers block. :bang

January 19:

Huge report to write.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 20 - 25

Still having writer's block.

January 26

Studying for mid-terms.

By the way, can somebody help me with a task for Spike. I can't think of anything for Spike.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
January 27-31

MIDTERMS

Febuary 1-4

Writer's block.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps you could work on other aspects of your story, flesh out some character ideas, ideas of some scenes, write some partial scenes, ect.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks Kor! In the mean time, can I get some help for Spike's task?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Feb. 5-10

Hard week. Computer went crazy 7th and 8th. I have a plan, though. When I get the time, I'll begin writing the next chapter.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This crossover is amazing, man! I hope you'll continue it!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would, but I have AP Exams coming up. I'll try to work on it when I have some free time.

On somewhat of a tangent, I would like to read your Star Wars/LBT crossover. It sounds interesting.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't have a computer, so I have to write the story by hand now. The good news is that I have a little notebook that I purchased for this occasion. I don't let my parents know about it, and I try to write more of my story nightly with my quill and blue ink. Yes, I use a feather quill. And blue ink. I think I have found a way to write a chapter through the eyes of Spike alone. Therefore, no dialogue whatsoever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  Spike seems intelligent and able to understand the others, even though he only really spoke twice.  It should be interesting.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,May 3 2008 on  10:06 AM
I don't have a computer, so I have to write the story by hand now. The good news is that I have a little notebook that I purchased for this occasion. I don't let my parents know about it, and I try to write more of my story nightly with my quill and blue ink. Yes, I use a feather quill. And blue ink. I think I have found a way to write a chapter through the eyes of Spike alone. Therefore, no dialogue whatsoever.
Sounds like a good idea. :)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is how I am writing my fan-fiction.

I know the beginning.
I know the ending (don't beg me because I will never tell.)
I know nothing about the rest.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Good idea, except that the middle is a pretty big part of any story.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think it up as I go. I just have to make sure that it leads to the end.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My progress is slow, but it should speed up with the completion of the AP exams.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After ages, I finally can add a chapter to this fan-fic. Sorry for the 6-month delay.

Chapter 5: Spike's Mirror

Vylon was with Argana in their cave. All of the five stones were before them. Only the pink one was squeaking.
"How long do you think it will take them to find the crystals?" Vylon asked Argana.
"You should know all of the answers, Vylon. One of them has been found already, but I assume that the others are finding their respective crystals soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spike walked slowly towards the bubbling goo. There was an air of determination around him. He didn't want to rush, but he wanted to find the crystal that the creature mentioned. Even though Spike knew what the stone looked like and its general location, it would take a while for him to find due to the crystal's small size and the large search area.
However, Spike had the confidence that he would find the stone. All he had to do was search hard for it and the rest would take care of itself.
It took half an hour, but Spike finally arrived at the bubbling goo. Since he didn't know where to start his search, he looked around for some food before he actually began searching.
After Spike's short snack, which actually wasn't that short considering the amount of food Spike ate, Spike began to walk around the pit of goo, searching for anything that would lead him to the stone. However, his efforts were fruitless, for no such sign was to be found. He tried to examine the pit from various angles on the side, to see if he could get any light into the crevices without getting in the goo itself.
During this, Spike began remembering something that Littlefoot told to Mr. Thicknose. It involved something shiny and how it could make dark places bright. Excited, Spike began searching for something shiny, but he could not find anything by the goo. He began searching the trees near the goo, but still no luck.
"It would seem as if one of the five has found a creative way of searching for the stone." Argana said, opening her eyes.
"He needs something to be like a mirror. Maybe I should show him where he could find one." Vylon said, and began scanning the Valley for a reflective surface. Once he found one, he projected the location into Spike's mind.
While Spike was searching, he was suddenly hit with a vision of a location near him. Seeing as though there was nothing shiny where Spike was, he decided to go to the tree grove nearby and see why he had thought of that place.
When Spike arrived there, he noticed nothing, so he just began eating again. When he went for the nearest leaves, he noticed a glint in the corner of his eye. He then searched for the source, and saw a mirror in the tree. Ecstatic with joy, he pulled the mirror out of the tree and ran as fast as he could manage towards the bubbling goo. He then began scanning the perimeter of the pit once more, this time brightening the darkened places with the mirror.
After what seemed like ages, Spike finally had the stone. He tried various attempts at just getting the stone out without getting in the goo, but it had to be done. He jumped into the goo and grabbed the stone, which turned from clear to purple, was in his mouth. He went to return the mirror.
he began wondering where Ducky was, and began to search for her. The creature said her stone would be by the Sheltering Grass, so he began heading towards there. Who knows, she might need his help.