The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dynasty/Samurai Warriors

Purple Presence

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Am I the only fan of a game who puts you in the middle of a war on a battlefield and lets you fight your way through an entire army?  ^._.^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would guess there may be more fans of the video game series, depending on the system it is on and such.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No.  I'm a huge fan.  I have all the games from 3XL, and also the crossover Warriors Orochi.  That game rocks, and I personally have all but 1 of the fourth level weapons.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I so love these games, I've played all of them to date and owned two or three...before my friend lost them...but hey, with the memories I have I may not need 'em! :DD

I do prefer Dynasty warriors over Samurai warriors but that's just my feelings. I would like to play them again though!

Chikara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I liked the objective system in Samurai Warriors a little better.

I like the fact that both series are based on actual events.

Purple Presence

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*high fives Starfall*  Hell yes!  Pretty much the same here.  :p  I have 3 (rented XL before...can't find it to buy a copy now and don't wanna order online.  heh), 4, 4:XL, 4:Empires, 5, and 5:XL.  I heard 5:Empires was barely better than 4, so I opted for XL instead.  May pick it up in the future, though.  Orochi is the only SW game I own, though I rented SW2:Empires and I LOVED it.  I wanna get that one to.  ^._.^

On Orochi, I have ALL the abilities maxed out, like 25 Characters at lvl 99 with completely maxed out 4th weapons and personal items and still working on it.  :p