The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano Returning RPG Idea

Invaderbecky

• Ruby
    • View Profile
How about a rpg where Pterano and Rinkus and Sierra return?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pterano returning could be an interesting rp.  Though everyone would have to be at least 5 years older.  Not sure if that would put the gang into early teenage hood or just prior to being teenagers.  Not sure if Rinkus and Sierra would return except as maybe villains.  It would be interesting to see if Pterano's reform was real, I'd prefer that version, where he was redeemed and no longer a villian, though those of the great valley would not trust him likely or at least not as much.  

Invaderbecky

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I think their age would be similar to how old those bullies were in the third movie,  Rinkus and Sierra should return they were good villians, maybe Pterano could preform certain goals to prove he was trustworthy, Mr. Threehorn would probably never trust him though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be. I'm not sure how old the bullies were supposed to be in human terms.  

Sierra and Rynkus may want to get even with the gang and maybe Pterano.

Invaderbecky

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Espically Pterano, Sierra seemed like he wanted to murderlize that guy and Rinkus was just holding him back. Anyway I started the rpg.