The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official Ep list from DirectTV

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is the official list.  Straight from DirectTV, which shall be updated as often as possible. (About every day.) I shall also give you which eps are going to be airing on what day and at what time.  Remember, this is for the US area ONLY.  So if you live somewhere else, you're pretty much gonna have to rely on action9000's weekly updates. (Note: Times are set to Mountain Standard Time.  Check your local listings for official times in your area.)

Episode 1: The Canyon of Shiny Stones

Episode 2: The Great Log-Running Game

Episode 3: The Brave Longneck Scheme

Episode 4: The Meadow of Jumping Waters

Episode 5: Days of Rising Waters

Episode 6: The Cave of Many Voices

Episode 7: The Star Day Celebration

Episode 8: The Mysterious Tooth Crisis

Episode 9: Escape From the Mysterious Beyond

Episode 10: The Hidden Canyon

Episode 11: Legend of the Story Speakers

Episode 12: The Bright Circle Celebration

Episode 13: The Lonely Journey

Episode 14: The Missing Fast-Water Adventure

Episode 15: The Spooky Nighttime Adventure

Episode 16: The Lone Dinosaur Returns

Episode 17: Stranger From the Mysterious Above

Episode 18: The Hermit of Black Rock

Episode 19: The Amazing Threehorn Girl

Episode 20: The Big Longneck Test

Episode 21: The Great Egg Adventure

Episode 22: March of the Sand Creepers

Episode 23: The Forbidden Friendship

Episode 24: Return to Hanging Rock

Episode 25: Search for the Sky Color Stones

Episode 26: Through the Eyes of a Spiketail

After an ep has done it's airing, I shall erase it's time ONLY.  As such, this will give the official order of the eps as well.  Remember, it will take time to reveal everything.  Hopefully, you will all be patient enough. :)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
The cartoon network site shows something different than this, and so far, in regards to the not-showing of the twelth movie on the 25th of February, they were right.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That list shows cartoon network as being on channel 296. Where I am, it's on channel 22.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Here's another episode listing (I think this one is more accurate) :

TV.com
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Here's another episode listing (I think this one is more accurate) :

TV.com

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,Mar 3 2007 on  11:23 AM
The cartoon network site shows something different than this, and so far, in regards to the not-showing of the twelth movie on the 25th of February, they were right.
DirectTV is far more accurate than anything else.  It's not often that it messes up.  There have been a few times.

As for today, it was correct about the LBT TV Series starting today.

In fact, I'm watching it now. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's starting tommorow in the Us, at 9:30. The promotions show where the target demo is.. little kids.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Obviously yes. You don't think that they made the series for old fans like us to watch it? :lol

Funny thing is, we were those kids when the series started.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
If we weren't would we still be so great fans?
 :rolleyes:

Do you think TV.com listing is more accurate?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, you see, with DirectTV, I can also give when a rerun of a certain episode will appear.  As such, if you missed the episode, you can know when to catch it again.  TV.com seems to only give the date of when something first aired.  Not the rerun listing.

Also, TV.com puts the number order in which they appear, thus making it inaccurate with certian shows.  DirectTV gives you the official number episode which is airing.  Sure, it has the problem of only showing what's a week ahead, but I would rather want accuracy and official information.

The thing is, I want to watch episdoes that I like, just like everyone else.  LBT has offered a few eps I didn't like, and I don't want to waste my time watching something I don't like.  Even if it's for a second.

Now, the majority of eps I've seen thus far I do like.  Though questionable as to whether I would want to see them more than twice.  There are only one or two I would like to watch quite a number of times.

With this list, people who have the problems with recording and such can watch their favorite eps when they show again.  Or if they miss it, they can look for when it appears again.

As you can see, in the long run, DirectTV is better to go with, despite it messing up once in a while. :^.^:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well it's a good thing I checked early today.  Otherwise, I would've messed up big time.  They are definately playing out of order.  And it seems that there has been quite a recent change.  At least I got it. :^.^:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Does anybody remember which episode aired yesterday? When I checked the direct tv guide it said "Cave of Many Voices" which also aired the day before that, on March 4th. So it didn't really matter that I missed it, but now the 3rd episode is airing today, "Canyon of Shiny Stones" :blink: I know that they're apparently playing out of order, but I'd like to know if yesterday's episode was what they said it was, because I really didn't want to miss the 2nd episode :cry

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Mar 6 2007 on  08:42 AM
Does anybody remember which episode aired yesterday? When I checked the direct tv guide it said "Cave of Many Voices" which also aired the day before that, on March 4th. So it didn't really matter that I missed it, but now the 3rd episode is airing today, "Canyon of Shiny Stones" :blink: I know that they're apparently playing out of order, but I'd like to know if yesterday's episode was what they said it was, because I really didn't want to miss the 2nd episode :cry
I will tell you now that it was indeed "The Cave of Many Voices".  I should know, I checked it right when it started. :^.^:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Did anyone got that second episode on tape or download it? The one we missed?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Mar 7 2007 on  07:07 AM
Did anyone got that second episode on tape or download it? The one we missed?
According to the information I hold, the episode which you speak of, "The Mysterious Tooth Crisis" has yet to appear in the US.  So anyone who DID record it, would have to be in Canada.  Hopefully, someone will record it. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, thanks to me seeing "The Mysterious Tooth Crisis", I have some songs to do.  Expect them Sunday, action9000. :^.^:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It seems that DirectTV did not account for Daylight Savings.  As such, I had to do quite the update. -_- At least now everything is fixed. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Pretty odd how they chose to show the episodes out of order. :rolleyes  Guess kids can't follow plots to know it would be odd if certain things happened before other things...

Kids aren't stupid.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I wonder why DirectTV is listing the episodes out-of-order.