The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera

Petrie. · 63 · 11169

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I'd say that while some of Cera's characteristics are left with a lot to be desired, her place in the Gang is unquestionable. She serves as the perfect foil to Littlefoot, someone whose aggressive and no-nonsense behavior is as much of an inspiration as Littlefoot's compassion and kindheartedness. After all, compassion can only get someone so far. Cera knows BS when she sees it, and she's therefore always the first one to be judgmental, even if it's not for her own good.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I've stated numerous times over the years on this site. But regardless of her faults and maybe she could have done with a better detailed redemption in the first movie. Cera is actually my favourite character granted I liked her more when Candace Hutson voiced her.  For one i find her the most relatable and she's the main reaosn i like tomboyish female characters and why triceratops is my favourite plants eating dinosaur.
While I'm at it here are 10 shots of Cera I find cute.
10. Cera as a newborn

9 While I've always hated the tar monster practical joke scene ( no I'm not going into why) I do think Cera looks kinda cute smiling while upside-down in this shot.

8  Cera reunited with and nuzzling her dad.

7 Cera excepting a hug from Chomper.

6 Cera bonding with her little half sister Tricia.

5 Cera singing with Littlefoot during the It takes all sorts my favourite LBT squeal song.

4 Cera singing with Ali

3 Cera saying her Hee catchphrase after butting a tree so hard that all the leafs fell off.

2 Cera letting Ali sleep between her and Littlefoot.

1  The last time she ever said her "Hee" catchphrase near the end of the 4th movie. As she only said it when Candace Hutson voiced her.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Cera is one of my favs. Which is a surprise because in the first film I was not fond of her. Without Cera the Gang would be too agreeable, Little Foot as leader would make a choice, Ducky and Petrie would likely agree, Spike would eat. Cera is the only other leader that the rest of the Gang will follow. She is like Raphael of TMNT, while Littlefoot is Leonardo; Raph being sassy and mean like Cera, Leo and Littlefoot being more calm and collected to lead.

Cera probably has the most development of any character:
She starts out an antagonist, becomes a rival leader to Littlefoot, then an antihero who helps slay Sharptooth, she goes from prejudiced like her Pa to becoming inclusive, she starts as rash decision maker to reticent where she points out the perils the Gang is risking.

I love Cera.  :cerasmug
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 04:45:05 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith