The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are your favorite LBT fanfics?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
there are alot I like.

1. BOSE(Battle of The Sacred Essences) and BOSE2 by Thunderblade,everything is good in BOSE the first staring a human character named Jason in a dacaying and abandoned version of the UK once he discovers a portal called the chronos doorway he is thrown into the LBT universe and meets Littlefoot and the others.

2. A Jedi's Destiny by Jedi472, its a near perfect crossover between Star Wars and Land Before Time staring the hero here ,a teen turned jedi named Markus finds himself in the star wars universe and soon the Great Valley,this has everthing action,adventure,supense etc.

3.Reality Flux by Ahardie,while the story here is a bit similar to BOSE the plot is intresting and it always has you on the edge of your seat set in a world on the edge of armageddon then in the LBT world.

4.Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali by Pokeplayer984 , I must say this story is darn good I like the humor so its good when I need a laugh and it always has you wondering what will happen next.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5214807/1/Hunger

I also enjoy this one shot entitled "Hunger" by a an ff.net writer named Refia. It was a good story about Chomper considering leaving the valley because of his growing appetite, but he meets another friendly sharptooth who provides him with a solution to his problem.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mine are

1. Battle of the Sacred Essences and BOSE2: Corruptions Curse by Thunderblade. These stories are just too awesome not to like!

2. Warriors of the Solar System by Dark Side of the World.(I believe he's not on here.) That is an awesome fanfic. Not as good as BOSE, but still awesome.

3. Land Before Time: Dawn of Seven Heroes and Journey of Seven Heroes (journey one is on FF.net) HUZZAH! I said when Journey of Seven Heroes was on FF.net, but BOSE is still the best. :D

There are a lot more, but I just can't name them now. That's my favorites.

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile