The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sick....

raga · 10 · 1179

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I disappeared last week because I got sick and felt too crappy to show my face, then I spent this weekend catching up on my lost work.  I'm back now and less then an hour ago I finally figured out what I had/have.  Last Monday I started feeling back, but Tuesday was the worse.  It was kinda like a really bad cold, but with a sore throat on the side.  Last Friday the cold symptoms started to disappear and by Saturday all that was left was the sore throat.  About an hour ago I finally got a good look in the back of my mouth (the lighting was just right) and saw a swollen tonsil covered in white spots.  After a quick trip to web MD I have figured out that I have the viral form of Tonsillitis.  Its no biggy and should go away in another couple days, theres no point in going to a doctor because theres nothing they can do anyway.

So, long story short, I'm back.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Glad you feel at least a bit better. :)

And I just searched that illness and yikes...well, just do whatever you can to heal yourself. Maybe you can use Ibprofen for it?

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ya it is yikes, I don't like to think about what those white spots on my tonsil are, its just nasty.  I was taking nyquil at night when I was really sick, now I just suck on a Halls ever couple hours to numb the soreness.  Its not all that bad, I feel fine in every way but my throat.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back. Gee I hope it'll all go away soon!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do hope you fully recover soon.  Hope you feel better.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yech :x!  I had this once, so I know exactly what you're goin' through.  Hope all is better soon :goodluck.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back :)
Full and speedy recovery to you.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Man, that sucks! Glad to hear you're feeling better raga. Here's to your conquest to recovery ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Ugh...a sore throat is bad enough, but that... :x

Hope ya get well soon! :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.