The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
God I hated the new episode. Rarity is god awful annoying.  She gave me such a headache.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Nov 6 2011 on  03:58 AM
THE FUN HAS BEEN MARIXED!

There are no words to describe that other than AWESOME!!  :DD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Prepare yourselves for truly the WORST MLP:FiM fanfiction.  All you need to know about to start hating on it?  A human having pedophilia with the CMCs.  Worse, the author tries to get away with it by making it first-person and saying it is something ANYONE will do.  Worst of all, this person normally writes this type of stuff.

If you read this, you will not be sleeping for a while.  I had a hard enough time with someone giving an in-depth review of it.  It gave me enough information to realize that I'm not reading it EVER in my lifetime, or any other I might have for that matter.

PM me if you wish to know where to find it.

I pray you don't though so you will be spared it's terribleness.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Me too.

I'm Applejack2011 by the way.

Now I gotta watch that episode again.

It was worth the wait.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Fillies and Gentlecolts, I am proud to present, what may be a leaked upcoming song from season 2!

Smile Smile Smile

I've listened to it several times now, and I'm convinced it's authentic.

1. The singer sounds exactly like Pinkie Pie's singing voice. It's far too close to be faked. Or if it is, then give his person an award for best impersonation ever.

2. The backing music sounds just like David Ingram's style. The snare drum, the ukelele, the synths, the backing choir at the end. It all fits.

3. The name at the end, Veronica Dela Cruz, is indeed the name of one of the animators on the show.

EDIT: 4. It has already been taken down from Equestria Daily, which means somebody's asked them to, which probably means that it is real, and leaked without permission.

So, if this is the quality of the songs for this season, we're in for one awesome season!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Allicloud,Nov 6 2011 on  03:58 PM
Fillies and Gentlecolts, I am proud to present, what may be a leaked upcoming song from season 2!

Smile Smile Smile

I've listened to it several times now, and I'm convinced it's authentic.

1. The singer sounds exactly like Pinkie Pie's singing voice. It's far too close to be faked. Or if it is, then give his person an award for best impersonation ever.

2. The backing music sounds just like David Ingram's style. The snare drum, the ukelele, the synths, the backing choir at the end. It all fits.

3. The name at the end, Veronica Dela Cruz, is indeed the name of one of the animators on the show.

EDIT: 4. It has already been taken down from Equestria Daily, which means somebody's asked them to, which probably means that it is real, and leaked without permission.

So, if this is the quality of the songs for this season, we're in for one awesome season!
Must... resist... urge... to... share!! AH! *dives for Twitter Button*

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Crap, I really don't care if it's leaked or not, it's awesome! I've been listening to it for maybe half an hour. Like Allicloud, I'm really convinced this is authentic.

Although, I really don't care, it's just so addicting. /)^3^(\

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 6 2011 on  05:15 PM
Prepare yourselves for truly the WORST MLP:FiM fanfiction.  All you need to know about to start hating on it?  A human having pedophilia with the CMCs.  Worse, the author tries to get away with it by making it first-person and saying it is something ANYONE will do.  Worst of all, this person normally writes this type of stuff.

Yeah, I had the misfortune of reading it. I do have give him credit for being technically sound.

It says something when I used Twi and Me (1st person story by same author. Features a Human having sex with Twilight Sparkle) to clean my mind. Yes, those two earlier stories were that bad. Hell, the MLP: Laboratories fics (best described as MLP:FiM on a really bad acid trip is better.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 6 2011 on  04:15 PM

If you read this, you will not be sleeping for a while.  I had a hard enough time with someone giving an in-depth review of it.  It gave me enough information to realize that I'm not reading it EVER in my lifetime, or any other I might have for that matter.

PM me if you wish to know where to find it.

I pray you don't though so you will be spared it's terribleness.
I heard the cartoon hero read this for fanfiction hell. it made me want to punch the person who wrote it in the face over and over.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To be honest, I see the person who made the fanfiction even LESS of a fan than the ones who made the other terrible fics that will not be mentioned.  This guy deserves the title the LEAST out of all so far.

And yes, it is the one The Cartoon Hero did for a review.  One hour of worth of tearing it a new one.  Which it SO deserved. :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is just sick and nasty.What the heck is thew matter with that person?Why make something like that? I'm not gonna look at it. Thanks for the warning.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 6 2011 on  09:08 PM
To be honest, I see the person who made the fanfiction even LESS of a fan than the ones who made the other terrible fics that will not be mentioned.  This guy deserves the title the LEAST out of all so far.
Well to be honest, I wouldn't say writing such a fanfic means they are less of a fan. I think that's a pretty unfair judgment right there. You can say they are a "disturbing fan", but not "less of a fan".

So long as they aren't hurting anybody, I see no problems with such a fanfic. It's not my taste, so I won't read it. But I won't judge the author harshly because of it. They have every right to write that kind of fanfic. Nobody is getting hurt.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Who would even agree to host such a fic?  No.  Don't tell me.  I don't want to know.  If people want to write fantasies of themselves or humans engaging in sex with pony characters, whatever.  But when they're underage, that's just completely and totally sick and wrong.  Makes me thankful I only frequent places like Equestria Daily that disallow adult sexual material.  Though I did find a place called "Clopfic Directory."  I didn't read anything there, but out of curiosity I scrolled down the page to see how many fics were actually posted there and found there was a heck of a lot of material.  If you're looking for pony related stuff, you're bound to come across some very sick things.  Thankfully I've only run into a few inappropriate images on ponybooru (or something like that), but it was enough to make me stop clicking on links from there unless I know for certain what they are.

EDIT:  I'm surprised how many bad MLP thing's I've stumbled upon accidentally.  Typing in even the most innocent things can bring up some very inappropriate stuff.  I certainly hope the creators don't get sued or something from their kids looking at stuff like this.  It would be very sad if the show was cancelled due to the depraved acts of a few individuals.  

I mean seriously.  Put safe search on moderate (the default setting) and just try typing in two ponies name's.  For example, "pinkie pie rainbow dash" (no quotes) brings up a few images I wouldn't want to be explaining to my kids.  Take the safe search off and I'm sure it would be even worse (I haven't tried it though so I can't be sure).  As for the moderate results, nothing sexual is shown, but there are several images with two ponies on top of each other looking seductively at one another and one of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash kissing.  The VERY FIRST RESULT is a comic about Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash making out.  And this is with safe search on MODERATE people!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In the interest of fanfiction, I do have a few Christmas ones in mind, though I am not sure they will get past the area of my head.  Just know, they are adaptations of classic stories, which are as follows.

A Christmas Carol
The Gift of the Magi

I'm hoping these make it past my mind.  I hate them not making it on paper.  Maybe I should give up my LP projects so I can go back to fanfiction for a while. :)

Here's hoping I will pull these ones off. :)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The same bronies who did a commentary on G3 MLP also did, recently, a commentary on a G1 MLP episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ano_Engxo8

Oh and I apologize if I offended anyone with my last post. I wasn't intending to.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
It is now 11:03 PM, Sunday Night, nearing the morning.

I have done nothing other than ponies,.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In the interest of fanfiction, I do have a few Christmas ones in mind, though I am not sure they will get past the area of my head.

I also wrote one.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I love the forum DaddyTops2009 sent me. I'm very active on there like I am on here.