The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
New episode comes out January 28th can't wait.

I can't wait either!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's a Apple Cider making contest between the Apple Family and some bullies.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
13 days until the new episode comes out. And what a very funny comic strip that was,

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, according to the Hub's own site, the new episode is this saturday.  It's called Family Appreciation Day.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm starting to think that Daniel Ingram may just have a thing for Rarity.  She has possibly
The.
Best
Possible
Songs
EVER!!!

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm starting to think that Daniel Ingram may just have a thing for Rarity. She has possibly
The.
Best
Possible
Songs
EVER!!!

Agree!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so tomorrow is the return of new episodes.  Now, despite the fact that Hasbro has all but confirmed that they are the ones behind the takedowns of the Episodes, I am STILL going to do things the way I always do them.  Which is as follows...

SPOILER POST
QUICK REVIEW POST
ONLINE EPISODE POST

Whether or not EqD will continue putting up the YouTube link is anyone's guess.  I'm not sure if they will be intimidated enough by Hasbro to all but stop with putting up a link to watch it on YouTube.

However, I can guarantee that someone will put it online somewhere.  These days, you pretty much can't stop anything from being put online.  It's better to embrace such inevitability, but many companies have yet to learn that.

So yeah, things will still go the same in general, but whether or not it will continue being YouTube with the "ONLINE EPISODE POST" is anyone's guess.

From here, we shall just wait and see. :)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Oh I just hope it'll be in youtube... That is just the only way how I download the new episodes.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I never played Minecraft, I've always been more of the first-person-shooter type of guy. But I loved this comic as well as the others I've run into on DeviantArt.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=...ecraft#/d4dyef5