The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What do you hope for this show?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
To explain the topic question more: What do you hope that this show will bring to the table?  What would you like to see in this show, specifically? The exploration of ideas already vaguely introduced in the films, new permanant characters, a permanant villain, an on-going plotline, to have it tie in some loose ends that they're quite apparently not going to take to time to do in the sequels, what? And why do you want whatever it is to be presented in the series?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Okay, then, will someone tell what I did wrong with this topic? Come on! I only wanted to get a discussion on what this show could do going.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would like to see some new characters added, Ali and Chomper come to mind. I particularly would like to see how they would handle Ali meeting Chomper for the first time, it would be interesting.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: