The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 3 Discussion

Serris · 1486 · 80308

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I like Crota also, plus that leaves two public domain characters, and its always useful to have those.

We could send a group of the soldier characters (Hans, Werner, Stern, Aydin, Reynolds, Cobalt Squad, Neville if he's still with us) back to Crimson Base as ''reinforcements'' or something like that.

If Stern returns, his characters can be sent from Crimson base as reinforcements using whatever method Stern used in the second RP.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 11 2011 on  11:03 AM
nice Dark Knight reference Drake! :)
Thanks, that's all that had come to my mind when I wrote that little part XD

Oh also, with Aimee still in Vegas, I have something in mind that does involve Trinity.  In other words, she'll figure out where Aimee is, more easily than what some might think ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
do you still play hailey Drake? :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, if you notice, I have been playing as her recently.  It's just that she's no longer with the rest of the team, she's attacking Drake's place with the help of Neku.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright. I might have her  hook up with Roux.. that is if she ever rejoins the others..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, no, wont be happening, I've got something else planned for Hailey.  Both LB&T and Starfall know about it, told them last year.

But thanks for the offer though XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds good, was just trying to get interaction going between your characters and the others. looking forward to what you have planned for her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still trying to figure out on how to get Aimee back to the others again, with her..... "prisoner" Xanthus :p

So far, I am drawing a blank on it all though....

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, I introduced that Dragonstorm scientist to things to make a plot point of the experiments powers...evolving, in a way.  After the prolonged use they've put them through, the powers themselves are taking new forms.  Psi-experiments in the form of different/more powerful versions of their abilities, and cyber-experiments in the form of...automated upgrades, I guess.

For example, Neku's Psychokinesis is going to start manifesting as automatic creation of barriers when a threat is detected, almost like a personal shield system.  It won't always work, and won't do much to stop a concentrated assault without his focusing on it, but it will deflect knives and suchlike without him having to consciously raise a shield.

Hawkeye will start manifesting enhanced abilities like remote hacking of terminals, and the ability to use nanite-created weapons.

Cale will be able to take partial control of people via electrical impulses in the brain.

Slash will be able to pull things together as well as cut them

Agito will be able to shoot spikes

What do you guys think?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Reynolds and Neville are at Crimson Base.

Noname may or may not return so how about we keep his characters for now?

But Hans and Werner can be removed from the RP.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
cool ideas starfall. hopeful;ly we can whittle down some of the characters, so thats there not so many..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oh, whoops, I just wrote Aydin out.

Noname can have him come back if he wants.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I don't know if I have time to return, but if you could bring him back anyway, please do so.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm just sending him to meet up with Aimee.  I guess if you want him to stay with Zanasiu's team, it's your call, but he's not really doing anything there.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Question Mirumoto, which I just realized, in your post before my one, you mentioned a telepath amongst Xanthus and Aimee.  Unless I was seriously mistaken, it's only them two, and neither of them are telepaths.

The closest one is to being a telepath, is Xanthus with his mechanical eye and that's it.

So, mind enlighting the situation on me on who they're refeering to?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Stalker's already left Las Vegas, under orders from Ezekiel, and now he's at the same town where Zanasiu's group is hiding out.

That part was while you were gone.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, so the two of them are mor or less....safe sort of thing then, I take it?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
To be honest, I have no idea if CT is still playing.

I will contact her tomorrow then let you all know.

I may recruit Cyberlizard as he has expressed an interest in original science-fiction RPs.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile