The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New LBT Image Gallery With FLASH UPLOAER!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've been EXTREMELY busy lately working on a new project.  I'm going to totally remake TheLandBeforeTime.org and the LBT Server from the ground up.  I've been secretly working on it for the past 6 months or so and I just can't resist giving people a little sneak peek.  So here it goes.  This image gallery has a few kinks to work out yet, but it has a flash uploader meaning you can upload UNLIMITED photos at once without having to select them one by one!  Please do try to keep it under 1,000 pictures at a time though otherwise you might affect other people's speed while you're uploading.  

Although it's technically not finished, feel free to upload whatever you like (LBT related only please.  I noticed someone uploaded a Lion King image).  I'll transfer the database over to TheLandBeforeTime.org once it's finished so everything will be saved.  I've also allowed comments on individual images.  People can add new folders and upload pictures without restrictions - signup not required!  Check it out here:

Check Out The New Image Archive!
Check Out The New Image Archive!

In the end the image archive will be integrated into TheLandBeforeTime.org with additional PHP commands.  But I'm not quite ready to open a public beta of the new TheLandBeforeTime.org site yet.  I may be looking for a few administrators to help with the new website depending on how complicated it is.  It will have a GREATLY improved forum that even rivals GOF as well as a private messaging system so members can communicate with one another.  It will have a usable chatroom and a few other surprises that I won't reveal here.  But anyways, let me know what you guys think of the new image archive. :D