The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello again! I am back from my hiatus!

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Where did I go? I'm not really sure myself or why I even left. But I am back but I feel really weird just barging back in so I am posting here to say hello. I missed you guys.  :spikeblush

So I'm working on Vale Guardian again, you should see chapter 3 soonish or sometime.  :cerasmug

How are all of you? :littlefoot I know 2020 has been a real stinker of a year but I believe in you all. You can make it.  Hopefully the year 2021 will show better days, and hopefully, the rest of this year will look up too.
"I would not mess with Littlefoot's Mother, man. She'll Suplex you."

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Nice to see that you're back on the forum, Choco. We missed you as well. :Mo I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not doing too well at the moment.

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Nice to see that you're back on the forum, Choco. We missed you as well. :Mo I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not doing too well at the moment.

@Anagnos

Thank you, it's nice to see you again as well. I hope things get better for you.  :duckyworried

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Thank you, it's nice to see you again as well. I hope things get better for you.

They should within a couple of days. :)

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thank you, it's nice to see you again as well. I hope things get better for you.

They should within a couple of days. :)

@Anagnos

Thats good to hear.  :duckyhappy

Vale Guardian

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back. Shorter hiatus than most, but still, we welcome your return. :Dducky
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back. Shorter hiatus than most, but still, we welcome your return. :Dducky

@OwlsCantRead

Thanks. Feels like a longer hiatus to me, I'm glad to be back.  :rainbowwave

Vale Guardian

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome back!

Hope nor you nor any of your family and friends didn't get sick of virus this shitty year.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome back!

Hope nor you nor any of your family and friends didn't get sick of virus this shitty year.

@Sneak

Somehow avoided it thus far, I have no idea how but we are fine. :^^spike  Good to be back anyway.

Vale Guardian

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
We'll gladly welcome new and returning members alike. We will, we will!
:duckyhappy

How are all of you? :littlefoot I know 2020 has been a real stinker of a year but I believe in you all. You can make it.  Hopefully the year 2021 will show better days, and hopefully, the rest of this year will look up too.

As some of the others here have witnessed, 2020 has indeed been a rough year on my mental state. But I think things are starting to look up at last.

Welcome back!

@Sneak

Somehow avoided it thus far, I have no idea how but we are fine. :^^spike  Good to be back anyway.

Myself and my family have managed to avoid it as well, although I have a friend who just cancelled her upcoming (belated) Halloween party because of a covid infection in her household. Yikes!

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
We'll gladly welcome new and returning members alike. We will, we will!
:duckyhappy

As some of the others here have witnessed, 2020 has indeed been a rough year on my mental state. But I think things are starting to look up at last.

Myself and my family have managed to avoid it as well, although I have a friend who just cancelled her upcoming (belated) Halloween party because of a covid infection in her household. Yikes!

@StardustSoldier

I've been concerned as well over this whole virus thing, but my mind is in the keep calm carry on state. I never really leave my house too much anyway.  :lol

I'm surprised we even had trick or treaters this year. I hope your frend  and her family will be alright and I hope you all can have your spooky party when this virus calms down a bit

Vale Guardian

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back!  :Mo

So I'm working on Vale Guardian again, you should see chapter 3 soonish or sometime.  :cerasmug

I really appreciate it! I hope for the best next year.  :Dducky

Awesome that you are working on Vale Guardian again as I really enjoy that story's premise!  :ChomperPOG

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome back!  :Mo

I really appreciate it! I hope for the best next year.  :Dducky

Awesome that you are working on Vale Guardian again as I really enjoy that story's premise!  :ChomperPOG

@Goldenwind

Aww thank you  :spikeblush, I'm right up to the part where the gang meets up with Cera. You know that part where they get that skeleton stuck on them? Yep. I should be able to finish off the draft tonight, though chapter 3 has been quite a slog so that's why it's taking so long.  :ToppsGrumpy

Chapter 4 will be interesting though, that's when things start to get spicy. Although that chapter also exploded with my old pc too, so I'll have to rewrite that, but it's okay it will be better than before.  :Dducky

Vale Guardian

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier

I've been concerned as well over this whole virus thing, but my mind is in the keep calm carry on state. I never really leave my house too much anyway.  :lol

I'm surprised we even had trick or treaters this year. I hope your frend  and her family will be alright and I hope you all can have your spooky party when this virus calms down a bit

For me it was harder to take when the pandemic lockdown began because I did enjoy getting out of the house a lot more and going to various social events, so I didn't do well with suddenly being cooped up inside all the time with nothing to do. But thankfully things have since normalized somewhat and most places are open again; you just have to wear a mask now in public buildings, but I like being able to go to places again.

And thanks. Alas, our spooky party probably won't happen at all this year.
:(petrie
But hopefully my friend and I will be able to do something else together once the situation at her house calms down.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So it turns out my friend did not have a covid outbreak at her house. It was just a cold. Thank goodness for that.