The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seperation

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
better pass them around then ' Ilsa said  as she put away her potions in her knapsack. ' we'll have to ration what we have..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If careful, we should have enough for a week. Another week of life after that to starve." replied Jake, handing out small portions they would eat later for dinner.

Lura frowned, knowing she wasn't getting anywhere. "What do you wish me to do to attain servitude?" she asked

"Nothing much" he mused, resting his head on his front legs. "Only that you routinely punish your friends almost till' they die"

Nodding, Lura didn't bat an eye, proving just how ruthless she was.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
great, a week, of whatever is in these packages' Minna sighed as she opened hers and munched a little bit from it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Dried berries and meat" he told her, stretching and leaning against the wall "They taste fine"

Tapping the ground once with his tail, the Dragon entity had Lura taken to a room that was still mostly intact by some of his soldiers.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i prefer the meat' Minna said as she nibbled on a piece of it. it wasnt much, but it was better than nothing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, I figure I should inform you what's in store for us..." sighed Jake "I really hope you have the endurance to keep our plan under wraps..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, if this involves her beating us up, i have enough magic to block most of her attacks ' Ilsa replied. ' but yeah i can keepmy mouth shut...'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Magic won't do much- the entity would see she had the equipment to counter it" he replied "Besides, we're probably going to be chained and tortured, not beaten up... she will remove claws and fingernails, break bones, stab and twist blades in our hands and feet... and that's just a warm up.."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
shes a normal dracon, not a natural magician, like we are' ilsa replied. ' there's only so much an entity can give to them. they cant control it, because thier bodies arent designed to do that.. ' she tries to torture me i'm breaking free and beating her back..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake mentally sighed, for an adult Isla was ridiculously dense. Rolling his eyes, Jake stood and went to another part of the cell. He now understood why Lura didn't like associating with other people, sometimes you found stupid ones. Meanwhile, Lura was on a dusty bed cleaning her blades, maintaining their state from using them on the magical golem creature and undead earlier.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
magic only does so much ' Minna replied. magic wont help you if you are chained to the wall and shes sticking knives in you ' Minna said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Folding his arms, Jake patiently waited. The next day soon arrived. During the night, the trio had been knocked unconscious and taken to a dungeon where they were each placed on either a table or torture device.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna wa on a rack, ilsa was on a table, both were shackled with thier claws and feet, so movement was impossible.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jake was hanging upside down with hooks in his shoulders and legs, keeping him suspended in the air. The Dragon entity watched when Lura set to work through his crystal ball. Lura bringing all three of them to within' deaths reach. The Draconic woman having to use a healing potion on them to prevent their deaths due to a mental overload of physical pain she was inflicting on them. This method of torture continued for weeks, symbols on the Dragon appearing after the first week and slowly completed after a month.

In the cell with Minna and Isla, Jake was curled up by the wall- using small doses of potion to heal the injuries he had. "It's... any time now..." he said softly with great pain "I hope Lura can see those marks..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
both minna and ilsa were healing their injuries. their rage at lura for her actions were barely concealed. how much longer will this take? minna hissed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Who knows... it's a possibility it'll never happen" he sighed "Who knows how trusting this entity actually is"

Upstairs, Lura had carved the symbols onto her hip where it would be concealed to the entity. She needed one more symbol and then she could get Minna or Isla to read them out loud so they could all escape.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well lets hope its not much longer ilsa replied ' because this is getting close to overkill..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Agreed" replied Jake, not enjoying parts of himself being torn from his body and then healed back.

Another week had gone by, Lura having to purchase more medicine from a passing merchant so she could continue her methods of torture. Soon, she was able to spot the last symbol. Once her day of torture was over, she returned to the room and carved it into her hip. Tomorrow would be the day she'd show them so the entity didn't suspect a thing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
both minna and ilsa were ready to rip lura to bits, for what she had done to them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(They can't harm her :3 they agreed to the plan XD )

The next day, when Lura came down she shut the door and locked it. "Everyone. I have gathered the symbols." she told them, showing her hip and then freeing the others.