The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 52946

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron just smirked "If you're really planning of having a family...you should know what it means to be a father"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wonderful..." Grandma smiled. "But even more terrifying."

Grandpa returned the favor, whacking his son upside the head. "Now I am very certain that YOU did learn to respect your elders."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed happily "Do you think Littlefoot would even want to have a  fmaily with someone like me?'.

Littlefoot backed up and playfully charging challenging Grandpa to a playfight.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"One thing is-leanring to be serious" he said through laughter.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Knowing my grandson, he will be thrilled." Grandma smiled. "And then horrified because Grandpa WILL be laughing through the entire thing."

"How about instead of lecturing your son, you teach him respect!?" Grandpa demanded of Bron.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"What is  it like to be a father anyway?" Littlefoot asked curious.

"I so hope so..I'm even planning names" Nahla laughed "And if doesn't like them too bad" she added with a snicker.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"it's wonderful...but kinda a pain in the ass when the kids LOVE going walkabout every 5 minutes" Bron glared "I shall just hope this kids don't get their fathers need for adventure and you will be fine"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That is exactly what happened between me and Grandpa. We found a way around it later on though." Grandma smiled.

"Small chance." Grandpa chuckled, shaking his head.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm thinking Zara..if we have a girl" she looked up at the sky and fowned when she saw the bright circle setting "Is it this time already?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"It's getting late" Bron commented "Go on Littlefoot,take her for a night of romance..girls love that...least your mother did...I think"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa laughed at that. "Let's find our females then. I too would like some alone-time with my wife."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla walked towards Littlefoot and kissed him rubbing her head against him.

Littlefoot in response rubbed his head up and down her neck,they were so in love.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron meanwhile just yawned and lay down figuring since HE did not have  a female he'll..sleep.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's find some privacy." Grandpa suggested to Grandma, walking away with her in tow.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Come on Nahla" Littlefoot whispered smiling at her as he lead the female off to their own private spot. They soon reached a cave and Nahla nudged Littlefoot.

"What Nahla?" Littlefoot asked.

She nodded towards the cave "I want a family".

Littlefoot realized what she meant "Well then....." he smiled
 *TIME SKIP FOR ME*

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We should do this more often..." Grandma murmured the next morning, her head resting in the crook of Grandpa's neck. He chuckled softly.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla and Littlefoot awoke and were now heading back to the resting place after falling asleep at the cave. They were surpised when they stumbled upon Grandma and Grandpa "Moring Grandma,Morning Grandpa" Littlefoot greeted. Both he and the female by his side seemed really happy about something.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron had already woken and was helpin himself to breakfast. He sighed he missed his wife so much.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Good morning." Grandpa greeted them with a knowing grin. "Had 'fun' last night?"