The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings!

Fyn16 · 31 · 4361

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Jun 24 2012 on  09:22 AM
You're welcome. :)

Do you have a full-sized version of that picture anywhere? I'd certainly enjoy seeing it and any other artwork you might have drawn. (You can always start your own art thread in the Fanart and Fanfiction section.)
I'm working on a full-sized picture, but so far, that's it. The background's pretty simple. Main thing is, I need more time than what I currently have to do LBT pictures, so for now, my drawing's only going to be an "every once in a while" thing. Nonetheless, I may end up starting a thread in "fanart," since I've already got a slice of the fanfiction section. :smile

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 24 2012 on  10:40 AM
That is an unusual & unique type of longneck dino.  I think there was one in a shot or 2 in the 10th LBT movie.  Along with a type that looked like it had some armor.
Yeah, LBT X showed a lot of Longnecks, but I wasn't really happy with the way they drew Amargasaurus, so I did my own.

I'm pretty sure the armored Longneck was a Saltasaurus, another one I've been considering drawing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Fyn16,Jun 24 2012 on  01:05 PM
Quote from: Kor,Jun 24 2012 on  10:40 AM
That is an unusual & unique type of longneck dino.  I think there was one in a shot or 2 in the 10th LBT movie.  Along with a type that looked like it had some armor.
Yeah, LBT X showed a lot of Longnecks, but I wasn't really happy with the way they drew Amargasaurus, so I did my own.

I'm pretty sure the armored Longneck was a Saltasaurus, another one I've been considering drawing.
I think that was its name, Saltosaurus, though I'm no dino expert, the name sounds familiar.  

One good thing with drawing your own is you can be very happy with it since you can make it just the way you want and think is right or is better.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I know you're heading off for 6 weeks, and I'm late to the party, but welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy you're stay! :DD

I've skimmed through your stuff on FF.net before, so I kind of already knew about you.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jun 26 2012 on  02:09 PM
I know you're heading off for 6 weeks, and I'm late to the party, but welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy you're stay! :DD

I've skimmed through your stuff on FF.net before, so I kind of already knew about you.
Cool! Thanks for dropping by to say "hi!"

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Indeed, welcome with us, and enjoy your stay. :yes :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to GoF!  :DD . I hope you'll be more active than I am right now, hehehhe, but the important thing is that I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

So, see you around!  :smile .

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jun 30 2012 on  02:22 PM
Hello:
 Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to GoF!  :DD . I hope you'll be more active than I am right now, hehehhe, but the important thing is that I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

So, see you around!  :smile .
Hey welcome back! :DD I've not seen you in a long time.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yes, I have been away a lot lately... honestly, I have not been really active here for quite some time already and even though I don't think that will change anytime soon, I will try to pop-up every now and then.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the forum! Have fun and post lots :D